itchboy

Itchboy's Model Works

Um, I think hes going for civilian vehicles, so that kinda rules out pierce trucks for his current project list...  He would need things like fuel oil tanker trucks and things like that instead of what is wanted for personal mods..  Maybe he'd want to do them when this project is said and done but right now I think it's more productive to try to give him ideas for things that are civilian-use, and preferably have a larger depth of use as opposed to what a specific city uses, or what a fire dept and such uses.

This. I do like getting suggestions, but I was expecting civil trucks. Not firetrucks. I made the truck models hoping that everyone else would do the work turning them into firetrucks of their choice.

Anyway, I have settled on making the beverage truck and am about to map it. That leaves behind civil truck 12 and the twinkie fireworks truck.

Has an American school bus been done? If not that might be a good option

Buses are planned after I get the trucks out.

I do have something new to show.

This is the first model I ever converted back in 2012. Made by Paradox Interactive from Cities in Motion. Skinned and mapped by me.

Well, I only have two trucks left to replace. One is a light construction truck and another is a delivery truck.

I need to find equivalent replacements for both. Perhaps instead of a delivery truck, something else like what you suggested.

You don't have to replace 1/1, the reality is that america has more larger vehicles than most nations would ever even come close to, so imean for the most part you will see alot more mid-size classed like the international cab than you would the little guys.  Utilities tend to use larger trucks because they can pack a larger boom arm on them.  Using the original euro list vs america, they would not have as many big vehicles as america does, for ex they use alot more city-vans for cargo/delivery where we use the international/m2 for alot of deliveries with step vans for city/residential delivery.

He is just replacing things because it is easier to replace the theoretical original vehicles with new ones that are similar in purpose as opposed to just creating whatever you did and trying to figure out what you may be missing (especially if you are not american native)... You could in theory have 200 civil cars in a mod but it would certainly cost the cpu load of a mod dearly if you had that many unique cars roaming about.

He is just replacing things because it is easier to replace the theoretical original vehicles with new ones that are similar in purpose as opposed to just creating whatever you did and trying to figure out what you may be missing (especially if you are not american native)... You could in theory have 200 civil cars in a mod but it would certainly cost the cpu load of a mod dearly if you had that many unique cars roaming about.

Screw it. Have a gamer pc. Need to have ALLLLL the cars xD But it's good to know that you can actually add stuff, since in most games nowadays you can't anymore

post-58368-0-98293500-1404816695_thumb.p
post-58368-0-76792800-1404816680_thumb.p
Comes with free free yellow and green wheelbarrow? thingies.

Screw it. Have a gamer pc. Need to have ALLLLL the cars xD But it's good to know that you can actually add stuff, since in most games nowadays you can't anymore

Well...if you do want all the cars, then you can make them yourself, or help me do that.

Regarding adding stuff, one should realize that the only reason this obscure budget rescue simulator game remains popular is 100% because of the modding community and all of the wonderful things it has done. I hope that EM5 will be good for the players and the modders.

Looks good! I'm not sure about other places but we call them dollies.

If you want to keep all the cars, rename the prototype folder to something new when moving it into the mod, it'll unlink the original connection and wont replace the existing vehicles. You will have to relink some tires though. 

If your still looking for smaller industrial vehicles to replace, heres an idea. They could be used for moving, animal control, hauling, utility, towing companies, etc. Or as another truck idea, the Chevy silverado.

**I'm in no way asking, but simply throwing out ideas.

The Ford:

J11187_001.jpg

J11187_002.jpg

accm6.jpg

The Dodge:

14619615392_684da23bfa_b.jpg

With the international cab, what about having a flatbed or a bed similar to this.

1396626867119.png

international-4300-combines-utility-with

Or even armored vehicles!

Freightliner-M2-Coin-Truck.jpg

477_armored-trucks-5-things-you-didnt-kn

It aint really practical for him to do an animal control vehicle, since every city has different types of animal control vehicles he wouldnt have a vehicle that is "typical" of the us market.. It would end up being a truck perfect for a select group and useless to others.  Some cities use straight cargo vans (express/econoline) for animal control, some use box type trucks with doors on the sides, again multiple types of cabs hauling them, some even use pickup trucks...  Imo I don't see it as a practical use to try to make an animal control vehicle for a "generic" type of replacement pack, it is to city-specific of a vehicle.  It would be like trying to do a coroner van in the pack, not really practical.