itchboy

Los Angeles Mod Vehicle Set [STOPPED]

Yes @itchboy the BMWRTP1200 is widely used in Los Angeles. Users of this bike are the LAPD,LASD,CHP and other agencies.

Also can you confirm this @Flnn Rescue 12 can you provide a source for this "Some of the LAPD units have newer light bars will that be in this update thanks?" cause I have not personally seen a LAPD Unit without the Arjent lightbar. If u are talking about the tahoe with the valor lightbar, those are just demo units, but are not used in patrol. But i will ask a person, that i know who works in the LAPD.

EmergencyFan6299

why not do the BMW as LASD as LAPD has a bike in game that they use in real life and because they have way to many units in the LA mod as it is

good:)i like your cars and trucks man! maybe you could something like a firetruck pack? like the ambulance pack just with firetrucks? for example a pierce quantum(never been made on em4?)

There are two pierce quantums made one by helljumper51 and another by the miami mod team and after he finnishes with his american cival car pack mod and some others I believe is when me and him will start true work on the emergency vehicle mod pack

sent from my samsung galaxy s4 mini