itchboy

Los Angeles Mod Vehicle Set [STOPPED]

On 8/6/2014 at 11:59 PM, BeastyBill88 said:

Yeah I was mistaken its not a code 3 lightbar. I'll keep looking maybe there is some details of the lightbar on sites for gta and stuff. I'll have a look around.

EDIT: Ok I've had a look on some GTA modding sites and the lightbar does appear to be a Code3 XF2300.

On 8/6/2014 at 6:32 AM, penguin2254 said:

The bar is a Code3 XF2300. Chicago FD has a few ambulances that use them I believe.

You guys did the research....here's the reward.

Here it is lighted up:

Im not too sure with the accuracy of the lights. As long as it has lights, then its fine by me.

You guys did the research....here's the reward.

attachicon.gifEm4Deluxe 2014-08-07 18-27-00-44.jpg

attachicon.gifEm4Deluxe 2014-08-07 18-25-30-70.jpg

Here it is lighted up:

http://gfycat.com/HeavenlyLastingBluegill

Im not too sure with the accuracy of the lights. As long as it has lights, then its fine by me.

Wow! You done another amazing job there Itchboy! The light pattern is pretty much spot on from the videos I've watched.

Holy crap. Amazing.

I forgot to mention that a few GTA sites had it, lol.

So, if you don't mind me asking, is there any expected release date for anything? (or at least the battalion chief? I'd love to actually use it haha)

Lightbar comes out when I finish optimizing it.

Although I am afraid that I wont be able to release any of the cars because they use objects such as LED lights, arjent lightbar, spotlights from CFD and I do not have permission to release them.

These are nice and all but it would be helpful if someone does know how to place these into the game because I orignally placed them into the freeplay script in the Spec option but when it comes to the game in freeplay I can't buy any units and when I goto the campaign the vehicles arn't in there...So it would be appreciated if someone could post some kind of tutorial on how to place them/ get them working.