itchboy

Los Angeles Mod Vehicle Set [STOPPED]

Hi, sorry for my bad english, I'm French. I try to install these vehicles with using the tutorial on the forum.

So I changed the files but now, when I run endless game, at the end of the loading and go back to my office game crash.

Could someone help me please?

Thank's !

PS: si des français passent par là faites moi signe! Merci.

Hi, sorry for my bad english, I'm French. I try to install these vehicles with using the tutorial on the forum.

So I changed the files but now, when I run endless game, at the end of the loading and go back to my office game crash.

Could someone help me please?

Thank's !

PS: si des français passent par là faites moi signe! Merci.

sorry for late reply what have you done have what files did you change?

did you change the lang files

have you added the cars to the freeplaybase file in Specs

have you changed the siren file over as some times that can crash

did you make sure you added everything right

After the great work itchboy did to the lights. I made a few adjustments to the radiation and color hope you like it. If some reason the E4p file reverts back to the original lights by Itchboy I am sorry.  For some reason I am having a hard time duplicating e4p file. when It past and copy the file. Go to my editor it is the original file but the new lights are still there just can not duplicate them. this only happens with Itchboys E4P files.

Happens to me with every EM4 thing I mod on my computer. The only thing I can do is making sure I hit the OK button on the prototype editor, so that the prototype is actually saved.

Hi man, do you going to update the other fire vehicles? like the engines, ladder and tiller, rescue... ?? :D 

Love it, man! Keep up the good work! :)

Thank you.

Just a quick reskin job. No lights yet.

Can anyone help me identify the lightbar on the LAFD EMS Suburban?

And something else even more WIP. Still needs an interior and some doors.

I also need the lightbar for this one as well. This will be the new Ram 5500 model coming out in the Civil Car Pack.

Lightbars found by RCMPDude1337 and freakinfuzzball. Screenshots at posts #154 and #157