itchboy

Los Angeles Mod Vehicle Set [STOPPED]

Also, you mentioned a while back that you were updating the Lighting Equipment files.  Can you give us a little preview as into what may be included? :)

A bunch of new LED lights, mostly stuff people asked me to do. If I can finish the CalTrans pickup truck today, I think I can finish the lighting pack as well.

How'd you implement it into your personal LA Mod?

No no...I'm sorry, I should have specified.  How did you implement the Limited Water Supply Mod into the LA Mod?

Follow Hoppah's readme. Lots of trial and error. Luck, skill and moderate scripting knowledge are requiered. You also need to set up a lot of child objects for every fire engine in the mod.

Genuine desire to assist people making mods with a little shameless self-promotion incoming

There might be a little something in my signature that could also help someone out with the Water Supply mod...

Genuine desire to assist people making mods with a little shameless self-promotion incoming

There might be a little something in my signature that could also help someone out with the Water Supply mod...

HAHAHAHA nice.

CalTrans F350 done. All new parts modelled by me. Has a "door" in the bed tool box.

R9Hial8.png

Model originally by Ubisoft. Conversion + everything else by me.

How are we going to handle the small tow truck with the LA mod? I believe the NYC mod had more scripts since it dealt with three different trucks with restricted functions, and things would be slightly different compared to the rollback.

I have the tow script set up for my own LA Mod. It would be up to the user to figure out how to get it to work since I am not allowed to release NYC's script.

CalTrans looks awesome, can add it to my growing fleet of Engineer Vehicles.

I've redone my own USFS utility using the F250 modelled by the crew from the Ravenna submod based off the old Ford Excursion. Skin is done by me, painted green, labelled, USFS decal applied. Lights are from the old New York submod, but with side windows added by me and an arrow bar on the roof, lit by me, model from the LASD Tahoe by Goog1967.

post-12710-0-67771800-1421003591_thumb.p

post-12710-0-26861600-1421003602_thumb.p

post-12710-0-88529300-1421003620_thumb.p

I am not sure if I missed this combing the thread, but I'm missing the lightbars when I installed the mod? I just want to know if there is an easy way to fix this before I go out it and possibly screw it up if there are more updates. Thanks!  Got it, sorry guys. 

EDIT: btw on that tanker, here are the other two sides. 

http://s822.photobucket.com/user/brandong_01/media/WaterTender009.jpg.html

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4139/4889516023_0894263ce4_z.jpg

CalTrans looks awesome, can add it to my growing fleet of Engineer Vehicles.

I've redone my own USFS utility using the F250 modelled by the crew from the Ravenna submod based off the old Ford Excursion. Skin is done by me, painted green, labelled, USFS decal applied. Lights are from the old New York submod, but with side windows added by me and an arrow bar on the roof, lit by me, model from the LASD Tahoe by Goog1967.

Send it over via PM. I could use the skin.

I think something like this would work better for the USFS Utility. 

8061779476_8941cde145_b.jpg

Those pick up trucks are used for supervisors and just moving men back and forth.

And something like this for the brush truck too:

users%5C1%5C1280_0003996.jpg

http://mikesphotos.us:81/gallery2/v/Action/Incidents/Brush/Sesnon/FS28/BP/BP109/slideshow.html

EDIT: Better Link

Will you include the guy looking dead on into the camera?

No. I make use of a texture gradient to color in all windows.

LA OPG Tow trucks WIP teaser shot:

dBQm5st.png

Rear of F550 tow truck by NYC Mod team and bama. Reanimated by me.

International Rollback by me.

Edge lightbar on rollback by bama

Code 3 21TR lightbar on F550 by me.