itchboy

Los Angeles Mod Vehicle Set [STOPPED]

There are a few available for download on the German Forums.

If you want me to make an American one, some pictures would be necessary. 

Hey Itchboy,

So I found a video that shows it fairly well for you. This one is of the trucks used by the 407ETR for basic highway maintenance, garbage collection, accident response and some plowing in winter. Here's also some pictures of other Highway and City Trucks to give you a variety of ideas. The far away one is the front of a city of toronto one. Amber light on the driver side, blue on the passenger (for snow plowing), two in the grill and two under the arrow board on the frame that supports it.

There's one from a truck on the 401, amber to the side of the board, reds below are tied to the brake lights and turn signals.

The Last couple are Toronto Police Highway Cruisers (old Crownvic and newer ford explorers), hope the variety helps.

Cheers

post-12710-0-37446700-1421466755_thumb.j

post-12710-0-43039100-1421466771_thumb.j

post-12710-0-49680300-1421467188_thumb.j

post-12710-0-08001100-1421467778_thumb.j

post-12710-0-62742400-1421468655_thumb.j

post-12710-0-31540700-1421468678_thumb.j

post-12710-0-78167500-1421468705_thumb.j

Something I noticed with the turn signals on your Ford vehicles, the lights on the outside of the headlight cowling shouldn't flash, they turn on with the headlights at night. The Amber above the actual headlight is what should flash when the signals are activated. just something I've noticed with a few peoples Ford Models.

Something I noticed with the turn signals on your Ford vehicles, the lights on the outside of the headlight cowling shouldn't flash, they turn on with the headlights at night. The Amber above the actual headlight is what should flash when the signals are activated. just something I've noticed with a few peoples Ford Models.

I don't understand. Is the texture I used wrong?

No, your texture is fine.  He is just saying that your lighting is misplaced.  Take for example, your new CalTec truck.  The yellow light above the headlight is the actual turn signal/running light.  The light on the side of the housing doesn't blink.  It is just a marker/running light and should have a steady burn.  It isn't a huge deal at all.  It's just a minor detail that takes a minute to fix.  Great work on the new lighting pack, btw.  Also, awesome work on the tow trucks and CalTrans vehicle! I have a question about the next release.  Will there be an updated LAcoFD squad or Light Equipment Vehicle included?  I saw it posted in a pic a while back but never knew if you scraped or what. 

No, your texture is fine.  He is just saying that your lighting is misplaced.  Take for example, your new CalTec truck.  The yellow light above the headlight is the actual turn signal/running light.  The light on the side of the housing doesn't blink.  It is just a marker/running light and should have a steady burn.  It isn't a huge deal at all.  It's just a minor detail that takes a minute to fix.  Great work on the new lighting pack, btw.  Also, awesome work on the tow trucks and CalTrans vehicle! I have a question about the next release.  Will there be an updated LAcoFD squad or Light Equipment Vehicle included?  I saw it posted in a pic a while back but never knew if you scraped or what. 

LEV? Dead. Don't see its purpose ingame because its a fictional unit, and the HES is basically the same as it.

HES? WIP, but slow because I have to model the rear utility bed of it. Can anyone hit me up with some blueprints or reference pics of that?

And I understand the lighting issue. I've already packaged the car pack so I won't fix the lights anymore. Maybe for the next release.

Ya, sorry for the confusion about the lights, guess I wasn't clear with my explanation. Was a minor thing, but thought you'd like to know. All your works so far are great. Definitely a lot of effort being put into your works.

Thanks. Here's some more effort. My first ever scratch model engine.

<image removed>

2013 LAFD KME Engine WIP

Special thanks to Aether for finding the exact blueprint for me.

The cab looks awesome! Looking foreword to the seagrave!

Thanks. This thing is a KME btw, and I will be doing the Seagrave after.

Can anyone give me blueprints of the Seagrave please?

Progress report: Rear is 70% complete.

<image removed>

Contains parts from LA Mod Engine 1 by Hoppah.

@Itchboy, I though this would help your for the rear of the KME Engine.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/48552960@N03/7208018858/in/pool-losangelesfiredepartment

Here is a useful Photo Resource (Official LAFD Flickr)

https://www.flickr.com/groups/losangelesfiredepartment/

Another batch of useful picture for the KME Engine (MikesPhotos)

https://www.flickr.c...7601013/detail/

http://fwdseagrave.com/recent-deliveries?id=rd-472-00-29-2011 this is exact the same to the new LAFD Seagrave Marauder II pumer https://m.flickr.com/photos/monrovia1/4650794383/ sorry can't find more about the older one!

Thats okay. I only want to do the newer one. What model year is this btw?

Thank you very much.