rafaelmfernandez

[RELEASED] Brooklyn "Borough of Fire" (BOF) Modification

Road is awesome looking, so American :)

Will all those patrol cars on the parking lot respond to calls, or they just props?

There is 3 prop cars at the front and the ones in the lot are all props, but actual patrol cars can park on the street the same and are functional, you'll see in the demo vid

nice! :D will this be in exe or rar? i prefer exe, :cool:

This will be initially released as a rar and also later as an e4mod, there's no plans for an exe as people have varied install locations etc so its tricky to set up an installer for everyone

There is 3 prop cars at the front and the ones in the lot are all props, but actual patrol cars can park on the street the same and are functional, you'll see in the demo vid

With that said, how many patrol cars will be able to park on the street, since I personally like to have afew ESU parked near it for fast-response

welcome.jpg

We're finally ready to show off what we've been working on, first glimpse at the full game with a 20 minute gameplay trailer showcasing both the map and new features and units. Be sure to check it out and share your thoughts especially on the video itself to help it gain popularity. The game itself is now at the final beta stage and a select crack team of experienced testers have been selected, we're still not releasing a date but for now atleast you can see what the final product will look like.

Disclaimer - Video current of BETA build 1.0.1.4 the team reserves the right to change any aspect of the game prior to release.

Hope you like what we've done with the place

Dyson, Raf, Mariuswww and rest of NYCERU

The team's done an incredible job on that map!

Thanks, the past week has been solid map work, nothing but, I know every intersection, every street pole now after placing and replacing every inch several times. Hopefully it'll show in the game with a map that feels alive and makes sense the more detail you look at it

We're finally ready to show off what we've been working on, first glimpse at the full game with a 20 minute gameplay trailer showcasing both the map and new features and units. Be sure to check it out and share your thoughts especially on the video itself to help it gain popularity. The game itself is now at the final beta stage and a select crack team of experienced testers have been selected, we're still not releasing a date but for now atleast you can see what the final product will look like.

Disclaimer - Video current of BETA build 1.0.1.4 the team reserves the right to change any aspect of the game prior to release.

Hope you like what we've done with the place

Dyson, Raf, Mariuswww and rest of NYCERU

woaw! I+actually+answered+yes+to+the+question+

^ ^ ^  Not trying to bother you in anyway but did you guys make the new Ford(ambulances) the FDNY got?(could not find any pictures of it in use but I have seen a quite few in Brooklyn)

^ ^ ^  Not trying to bother you in anyway but did you guys make the new Fords(ambulances) the FDNY got?(could not find any pictures of it in use but I have seen a quite few in Brooklyn)

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/topic/19012-behind-the-scenes-watch-me-convert-itchboys-ford-f350-to-an-f550-super-duty-fdny-ambulance/

They used the F350 from my pack. Very good production indeed.

Oh ok thanks and great mod. Also where in Brooklyn is this centered around?

Just epic.  The animations for the decon unit and MCU are pretty cool, and I like how when the trucks go back to the station, the back doors open.  That's something different, and I'm interested to see the full unit list.  It seems like there's a lot more fire and EMS units compared to the Manhattan Mod...

I was just wondering if someone could answer my concern I'm having, now that you have added itchboys US cars, has this effected performance and optimization for the mod? As they are quite detailed compared to the other cars, like the ones that came with the LA mod.