rafaelmfernandez

[RELEASED] Brooklyn "Borough of Fire" (BOF) Modification

jrff64, you are correct about the red/white forwards facing. However, if you look at NYPD units, the back of the bar flashes blue, I think what you're seeing in the picture is this, and that EM4 has a difficult time duplicating exactly what real world lights look like, so we get a little bit of bleed forward.

jrff64, you are correct about the red/white forwards facing. However, if you look at NYPD units, the back of the bar flashes blue, I think what you're seeing in the picture is this, and that EM4 has a difficult time duplicating exactly what real world lights look like, so we get a little bit of bleed forward.

i was wandering about that

Jeeves is correct

I like the looks of the cruisers, becoming more and more partial to the new Ford's every time I see them. Dyson, were those supposed to be white's or blue in that picture? I've noticed more and more the bluelight being used in place of white with a white polygon, because it shows better and doesn't overpower the way the white's do. If you were going for blue (and I'm sure you know this), from what I've seen, it looks like NYPD only puts blue on the outer light on each side.

will it run on an hp pavilion touchsmart 14 sleekbook intel graphics

The Development Team has testers and team members that have intel graphics and have said countless times that it will run for Intel Graphics which is quite a nice thing to hear since I think this modification will do amazing supporting "low budget" graphics cards.

will it run on an hp pavilion touchsmart 14 sleekbook intel graphics

Did a quick google search of the specs, and if I read the correct one it should be fine to run it. It has about the same specs as my lenovo laptop which it runs on. Now let me say it does run pretty smooth, but if your calling in a 10-60 all units you might get some issues.

Been quiet for a while. How are things coming along fellas?

The mod has been complete for some time it has undergone first stage testing and had some minor tweaks just had some lights to finish but personal life has prevented me from finishing it up finally were currently in talks to finish the last details and release within the near future.

Sorry for the blackout but with so much going on this project has been sidelined for some time.

Hope this makes sense

Dyson

The mod has been complete for some time it has undergone first stage testing and had some minor tweaks just had some lights to finish but personal life has prevented me from finishing it up finally were currently in talks to finish the last details and release within the near future.

Sorry for the blackout but with so much going on this project has been sidelined for some time.

Hope this makes sense

Dyson