Dyson

[WIP] Manhattan Modification [The Upper East Side] *New Video*

Feedback poll  

433 members have voted

1. 1. Can you run the mod?

2. 2. Do you enjoy the mod (scale 5 being highest)?

• 5 - Very much
    • 4 - A lot
    • It's ok but nothing special
    • Needs improvements
    • Terrible needs drastic improvements (Go on haters go crazy)
  3. 3. Crash frequencies (once in game)

• Every time I play it crashes
    • Most of the time it crashes
    • Had a few crashes
    • Very few crashes
    • Never crashed so far

It seems that the 3.0.2 mega & hobesthost links are down. Sad

Not a single download link anywhere for 3.0.2. Alternate host deleted the file and the main link doesn't have it either. Fix this please.

Dyson said on the fb page that the download links were down and they will be looking at it ASAP.

Remember they are doing this voluntarily and as he said on their page, school, work, etc. take top priorities.

Hey guys ... I really do not know if this was already answered, but I have a question ... How do I fix or change the speed of the units when responding to an emergency. For example, the speed of the police cruisers are extremely slow when sent on a mission, often causing it to lose that mission. Can someone help me?

Seems to be a bug with the patrol command, but I found a temporary fix - Using the return to PD command for police cars, then right after the return to PD button right click where you want to go and they should go full speed.

From my understanding, I think the problem with the speed lies not with the patrol command, but with the variant speed commands. Patrol puts the vehicle at the level one speed, and it doesn't adjust up. I've had success in removing the variant speed commands for all units, and adjusting the speed of the unit.xml as well as in the patrol scripts, and removing them that way. Realistically, the variant speed has never really had much purpose for me anyways

From my understanding, I think the problem with the speed lies not with the patrol command, but with the variant speed commands. Patrol puts the vehicle at the level one speed, and it doesn't adjust up. I've had success in removing the variant speed commands for all units, and adjusting the speed of the unit.xml as well as in the patrol scripts, and removing them that way. Realistically, the variant speed has never really had much purpose for me anyways

Yea the speed commands is mostly used for, at least in multiplayer, for modified responses, pulling the rig out slower and more realistically, and I found it helps with parking the vehicles especially in V3 where you really need to park in the fire lanes to keep traffic going. In high speed their all over the place.

Doesn't work already. Either asks for decryption key or says temporary error. The link you posted looks weird too but its not working anymore...goes straight to temporary error.

His hyper link got cut off.  full url is

https://mega.co.nz/#!RlhXBKzD!745pyIe5pGLimk9Z6MzV1em28wACb8PTqoXe5o9JZRw