Dyson

[WIP] Manhattan Modification [The Upper East Side] *New Video*

Feedback poll  

433 members have voted

1. 1. Can you run the mod?

2. 2. Do you enjoy the mod (scale 5 being highest)?

• 5 - Very much
    • 4 - A lot
    • It's ok but nothing special
    • Needs improvements
    • Terrible needs drastic improvements (Go on haters go crazy)
  3. 3. Crash frequencies (once in game)

• Every time I play it crashes
    • Most of the time it crashes
    • Had a few crashes
    • Very few crashes
    • Never crashed so far

Wow I remember those days haha, with the hectic traffic and stuff. Shows how far progress has come, but would you still happen to have those old versions? It would be fun to play them...

I'd love to play the old versions as well. It really is incredible how far this mod has come, adding so much realism to em4.

just a question, why is it that if i select an auxlarry officer (or something) and than select him to get a traffic vest, the officer disapears and never comes back???
In that case, i CAN'T redirect any traffic :(

Is it possible to stop the buildings from burning out so quickly? I have had a couple where even before my first engine gets to the fire, the building burns and I fail the mission.

This issue makes the game pretty much unplayable for me. I spend 5-10 minutes loading the game and setting up units only to get a fire call that ends the game. Is there any thing I could adjust to make this not happen?

I'm really sorry for asking such a question, but... Is there a crane in the Manhattan mod? The vanilla one, yellow-colored, doesn't obey commands except a 'lift' command. it sometimes makes the crane stuck, and just is hard to control. 

The red one from LA mod has no model file, as well as the black NYPD towtruck (the one similar to large towtruck from NYC mod), and no other cranes are present. 

Is it possible to simply copy model file from NYC mod to Manhattan mod, BTW?

everytime i start to load the game up it fails and ive installed the patch and what else can i do??? all other mods work fine!

I too have the same problem, load the mod, load freeplay NYPD/FDNY/EMS. gets done loading and instead of starting the game i get a crash to desktop. All previous versions of the Manhattan Mod worked fine on my system, thanks in advance for the help.

Hey guys,
Sorry to bump the topic, but I wasn't sure where else I could ask to get an adequate answer.

I'm having a small camera problem that's actually becoming quite annoying
In like corners or edges of the map where most of the fire departments are, I cant get the camera to move far enough over to gain access to those area's, and if i finally can its because I played with rotating and zooming on the camera to finally get it to pan to where I'd like it to
Any idea's?

Hey guys,

Sorry to bump the topic, but I wasn't sure where else I could ask to get an adequate answer.

I'm having a small camera problem that's actually becoming quite annoying

In like corners or edges of the map where most of the fire departments are, I cant get the camera to move far enough over to gain access to those area's, and if i finally can its because I played with rotating and zooming on the camera to finally get it to pan to where I'd like it to

Any idea's?

The cam hack couldn't be suggested enough should fix that issue, take a look on the forums for it :)

Hi, have a couple quick questions about the mod.

How would I go about turning off the background music thats on during freeplay? Second, I got an ems call with a person down inside of a building. This building had the command to preform the search of the building, however the firefighters could not actually enter it to provide ems aid to the victim or pick the victim up. It was not like the McDonalds on the map that has an open door. There were no open doors on this particular building with the victim in it. This was on V3.0 because im still having the instant CTD upon startup of 3.0.5

Thanks for the help

Hi, have a couple quick questions about the mod.

How would I go about turning off the background music thats on during freeplay? Second, I got an ems call with a person down inside of a building. This building had the command to preform the search of the building, however the firefighters could not actually enter it to provide ems aid to the victim or pick the victim up. It was not like the McDonalds on the map that has an open door. There were no open doors on this particular building with the victim in it. This was on V3.0 because im still having the instant CTD upon startup of 3.0.5

Thanks for the help

Some of the larger skyscraper buildings are open building, but there are different as they do not have that enter open house icon. What you to do is zoom inside the building and then click the firefighters to move inside. I would suggest doing the camera hack fix as some buildings will need the enhanced zoom. I pretty sure theres instructions on how to do it out there, or if your running V3.0.5 it automatically does it for you upon loading the mod.

:beer: 100 posts on here, time to crack one open....not really cause I'm not 21....but....