Dyson

[WIP] Manhattan Modification [The Upper East Side] *New Video*

Feedback poll  

433 members have voted

1. 1. Can you run the mod?

2. 2. Do you enjoy the mod (scale 5 being highest)?

• 5 - Very much
    • 4 - A lot
    • It's ok but nothing special
    • Needs improvements
    • Terrible needs drastic improvements (Go on haters go crazy)
  3. 3. Crash frequencies (once in game)

• Every time I play it crashes
    • Most of the time it crashes
    • Had a few crashes
    • Very few crashes
    • Never crashed so far

I keep having an issue where I fail the challenge missions. I'll have all my calls cleared, and I'll get a call for an injured person. The person is impossible to find. The next call that comes in is an exploded gas pipe. Before I can even look at the map, the game ends. Is there a fix for this? I am playing 3.05c.....

I keep having an issue where I fail the challenge missions. I'll have all my calls cleared, and I'll get a call for an injured person. The person is impossible to find. The next call that comes in is an exploded gas pipe. Before I can even look at the map, the game ends. Is there a fix for this? I am playing 3.05c.....

The challenge mission in V3 does not work, I would stick to standard freeplay.

I think when I load freeplay, it loads as challenge automatically. I play FDNY/EMS only. Do I need to play the PD missions for it to work?

Yea

I've had a chance to play for a bit, and this mod is fun.  The only issue I have is my camera jumping around in camera hack.  This game is using a lot of resources, to the point where I am playing with everything turned down to low, or off.  My FPS is ok, I notice that the camera hack goes silly when my PC uses a lot of resources......

Can anyone direct me on how to get into the editor on windows 8.1?  I'd like to try to pare this mod down a bit so that It will run better on my PC.  But this version is the most fun IMO.....

Hey guys, a while back I edited my freeplayparameters to add more ped and vehicle traffic. Now after playing with it for a whole my map gridlocks which can be caused by the smallest hickup. Although the main reason for it is that there are spawning too many vehicles. I've tried editing the freeplayparamteters.xml file but I don't know anymore how you actually have to reduce the value of vehicle traffic (I know where I can find the lines). Is it by raising or lowering the amount?

Thnx

I've been out of the loop for a few months and just download the newest version and put the hotfix in but I have a few trucks in the stations that come up with that missing prototype box... Also, the fire station doors do not open up. Sorry to sound like a newbie, I just haven't been playing EM4 lately this year and just got back into it and I am totally lost. 

I've been out of the loop for a few months and just download the newest version and put the hotfix in but I have a few trucks in the stations that come up with that missing prototype box... Also, the fire station doors do not open up. Sorry to sound like a newbie, I just haven't been playing EM4 lately this year and just got back into it and I am totally lost. 

Which download did you use?

I finally got this game down to a playable level.  I really like this version.  It is the best version so far........One thing is that the organic game uses a lot of resources.  I went into the editor and eliminated a lot of small objects and things that bogged my PC down.  The camera hack wasn't working for me until I pared this game back.  Every now and then, I get a CTD, but that is because this game uses a lot of memory.  FWIW,  I play Arma 3 with teamspeak running, and my pc runs that better than this game.  Nice job with this mod though.  It's a lot of fun.

Can anyone tell me what objects that I can look for in editor to remove?  I keep getting a CTD everytime I load freeplay.  I have turned the game graphics settings down and have even turned the graphics cards setting down with no luck.  I really want to play this version of the Manattan Mod.  Any help is appreciated!  Thanks.

Can anyone tell me what objects that I can look for in editor to remove?  I keep getting a CTD everytime I load freeplay.  I have turned the game graphics settings down and have even turned the graphics cards setting down with no luck.  I really want to play this version of the Manattan Mod.  Any help is appreciated!  Thanks.

You don't have Intel, correct?

Look for the Catalyst control center, once you've found it, find EM4.exe to edit its settings for your video card, then turn everything to lowest or off.

Tried that again.  No luck.  Stil CTD when I load freeplay-endless game.