Dyson

[WIP] Manhattan Modification [The Upper East Side] *New Video*

Feedback poll  

433 members have voted

1. 1. Can you run the mod?

2. 2. Do you enjoy the mod (scale 5 being highest)?

• 5 - Very much
    • 4 - A lot
    • It's ok but nothing special
    • Needs improvements
    • Terrible needs drastic improvements (Go on haters go crazy)
  3. 3. Crash frequencies (once in game)

• Every time I play it crashes
    • Most of the time it crashes
    • Had a few crashes
    • Very few crashes
    • Never crashed so far

Great MOD !!!!! I really like a lot that is in this MOD especially the Limited Water and being able to hook-up to street plugs and such. The only problem I am experiencing is after playing for an hour or maybe longer the game will lock up or CTD when I try to give a command. The last time it did it was when I ordered a fire fighter to lay a gated wye the game locked up and gave me some sort of Script error.....

I ran the game again when I got home and sure enough when I tried to order the laying of a gated Wye I got a CTD.........

Edited by Graffspee

Go into EM4-Mods-Manhattan Mod-Specs.  Open up the file fp_params_endless.xml, what you want to change is "<mindurationbetweenevents>" change the number higher/lower to increase/decrease the minimum time the game waits between events.

I already changed that, and InitialEventWaitDuration and had no luck. I just can't change the frequency of how fast the alarms happen which is realistic but a pain for me haha

I already changed that, and InitialEventWaitDuration and had no luck. I just can't change the frequency of how fast the alarms happen which is realistic but a pain for me haha

Is it the false box alarms? That's controlled by the BMA script, under the "FehlalarmDichte" line at the top; the larger the value, to less likely it is to happen.

Is it the false box alarms? That's controlled by the BMA script, under the "FehlalarmDichte" line at the top; the larger the value, to less likely it is to happen.

Thank you kind sir. Its at 6000 now what do you recommend I put it at?

Go to the "Scripts/Game/Command" folder under the Manhattan Mod directory, open the BMA.script file, and change the number after that term I mentioned.

I changed the value to 12000 instead of 6000 but it still seams like the false box alarms are random. Even changing the scripts folder didn't help for me

I changed the value to 12000 instead of 6000 but it still seams like the false box alarms are random. Even changing the scripts folder didn't help for me

They're supposed to be random. The only thing you can really do is increase that value, or remove the script entirely.

The only crash I seem to get is moving the ladder outside of the battalion 9 station to let the guys out then when I go to park it the game crashes. It only crashes the game 50% of the time so its somewhat manageable. Maybe it has something to do with fire fighters blocking traffic, not really sure?

The only crash I seem to get is moving the ladder outside of the battalion 9 station to let the guys out then when I go to park it the game crashes. It only crashes the game 50% of the time so its somewhat manageable. Maybe it has something to do with fire fighters blocking traffic, not really sure?

That feature was removed in v3.0.2 please update to the latest versions if you want bug support :)

Hey guys this is my first post here. I have been trying everything to get this mod to work but every time i try to un-rar it, it says it cant be completed because something will not un-rar. Any help would be awesome thanks. i have downloaded it three different times and it won't work.

During the game there is a gas explosion at a construction site and there is some kind of small debris that gets thrown in the road. I have no been able to find a away to get it moved and it blocks all the traffic at this intersection . Is there something I am missing to get it moved? or is it some sort of glitch in the game play? I have tried every thing and person in the game to see it they were able to move it but have had no luck.

That feature was removed in v3.0.2 please update to the latest versions if you want bug support :)

Already did :cool: , Could you guys buy any chance keep the snow but remove the Christmas stuff on the next version? Not trying to sound like the Grinch lol

I have some question, when EMS situation or false alarm is occured at builiding (able to enter but no enter house iocn ) how to solve this event?? 

most of building that can enter but do not have entey house icon can just solve by turn the camera (view)

but some of the building can not enter.. 

I can't seem to get the mod to work. I dragged the mod files into the Em4/911FR "Mods" and kept them in their original folder (extracted, of course), and I've installed the patches and such, but to no avail. I'll load the game, click the mod and load it, and when it gets to 100 percent, it crashes to the desktop. I've tried clean-installing the mod again and restarting the computer right afterward, but nothing seems to help. 

CPU: AMD FX-6100

RAM: 12GB 

GPU: nVidia GTX 570, 4gb dedicated RAM

Anybody have any ideas? I really want to try this mod out, it looks absolutely fantastic and I've been following it for some time, ever since Dyson first posted with the original idea. :P 

Hi all I'm new to the forums and I'd like to start off by saying GREAT mod love it!

That being said I have a question, the last two times I have played the mod, I have gotten scenario's where as soon as a the events create the game tells me that I have "lost control of the situation" or whatever... I am playing V3.0.4 on the FD/EMS only game mode.

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated 

I can't seem to get the mod to work. I dragged the mod files into the Em4/911FR "Mods" and kept them in their original folder (extracted, of course), and I've installed the patches and such, but to no avail. I'll load the game, click the mod and load it, and when it gets to 100 percent, it crashes to the desktop. I've tried clean-installing the mod again and restarting the computer right afterward, but nothing seems to help.

CPU: AMD FX-6100

RAM: 12GB

GPU: nVidia GTX 570, 4gb dedicated RAM

Anybody have any ideas? I really want to try this mod out, it looks absolutely fantastic and I've been following it for some time, ever since Dyson first posted with the original idea. :P

For me I encountered the same problem, but it turns out my crash to desktop was caused by Intel. Soon after I bought a new computer it now works fine