Dyson

[WIP] Manhattan Modification [The Upper East Side] *New Video*

Feedback poll  

433 members have voted

1. 1. Can you run the mod?

2. 2. Do you enjoy the mod (scale 5 being highest)?

• 5 - Very much
    • 4 - A lot
    • It's ok but nothing special
    • Needs improvements
    • Terrible needs drastic improvements (Go on haters go crazy)
  3. 3. Crash frequencies (once in game)

• Every time I play it crashes
    • Most of the time it crashes
    • Had a few crashes
    • Very few crashes
    • Never crashed so far

This Mod just keeps on getting more unbelievable by the day nice work guys.  I have 420 XPS Nvidia 450 GF video card, would that be able to run this at a low setting? htanks keep up good work Merry Christmas.    

I think I run it on a Nvidia GTX 440, so if your's is close to that it should work.  Mine's not outstanding by any means (only $100), but I can run High settings with the occasional lag from a lot of units onscene or whatever.

I just gotta say, I'm loving the little improvements here and there.  But man, I've been getting a lot of Gas Explosions with 15+ casualties.  Just now, I had one that blew up my E54 and it engulfed pretty much the entire block.  The only problem though is that the construction workers fall into the holes and I can't seem to lift them out...but anyway, I should get this on Fraps next time.  Pretty insane gameplay lol.

To all those still having issues with v3.0.3, but not with 3.0.2. Due to demand I've spent the evening looking into the problem, I believe I have fixed, or at least fixed some, of the issues people were having. Due to this requiring an alternate patch I've decided to include some other bug fixes and small tweaks. 

So - v3.0.4 will be available later today/early tomorrow. This version will require v3.0.2 and not v3.0.3 (if you have v3.0.3 simply delete the entire mod and revert to v3.0.2). 

Sorry that this seems rather confusing and unprofessional, but I'd prefer a smoother running game at the expense of putting out another patch so soon than to simply just leave it.

Thanks for your understanding any comments/questions welcome.

Dyson

x

I crashed once i took a guy from Engine 54 and had them change into bunker pants from the truck and hit halt vehicle

There seems to be some random bugs that aren't persistent, but thanks for the heads up, let us know if it happens frequently.

But yeah guys let us know what you think of the new 3.0.4 update, but for now from both me and Raf Merry Christmas and have fun with the new version!

Also if you want to help promote our mod we've got some promo posters that we're trying to get around the web and even in some NYC firehouses so sharing with anyone interested would be much appreciated!

lnz8.png
pk8f.png

Dyson

x

Wow, didn't expect to see a new version!  But just one thing that I've noticed in both v3.0.1 and v3.0.3, there seems to be an occasional bug where a casualty can't be lifted.  I had a gas explosion again today in v3.0.3 and 2 out of 4 casualties couldn't be lifted.  I had to quit because they died and even my coroners couldn't pick them up.  Strange, but I'll see what happens in v3.0.4.

Hi all.

First of all thanks Raf and Dyson, awesome mod. Also Merry Christmas to everyone.

Couple of minor issues/bugs (Don't affect me much just thought I would mention them)

As Tactical Rooster said above there is the occasional incident where casualties can't be lifted I haven't noticed it since I reinstalled the mod after a Hard Drive crash myself though but I did experience it.

Also once I have used fire hoses and drop them the FFs seem to bug when going to use them again. I have to equip extinguishers and then hoses.

Hi all.

First of all thanks Raf and Dyson, awesome mod. Also Merry Christmas to everyone.

Couple of minor issues/bugs (Don't affect me much just thought I would mention them)

As Tactical Rooster said above there is the occasional incident where casualties can't be lifted I haven't noticed it since I reinstalled the mod after a Hard Drive crash myself though but I did experience it.

Also once I have used fire hoses and drop them the FFs seem to bug when going to use them again. I have to equip extinguishers and then hoses.

The injured person bug is something I've heard a few examples of but not consistently enough to be able to do anything about it, frankly it's just random no idea why haha.

The hose bug annoys me too, again it's just em4 tripping up over the connect to hydrant script, I've been trying to stop it occurring but no luck yet.

But thanks for the feedback, if that's the caliber of bugs in the new version I'm very happy that's it's getting far more stable :)

Is there any way to change the bunker off/on script so that it only requires having 4 firefighters in the vehicle? At least for me if I have less than 6 and try to use those commands it says "no firefighters found", and I prefer only having 4 ff inside. Thanks a lot.

That's something I've been trying to do, because each FF is a different guy rather than being just generic guys it won't work I'm afraid. But yeah the standard man count for an FDNY engine or ladder is 6, (5 in rare cases) so yeah it's obviously tailored to realism :)

Thanks again guys, I'm off for a Roast Turkey, have a good one!

x

I have download 3.0.2 but don't see all the files? is that the way it suppose to be and I should delete all of 3.0.3 files?

Is anyone else having difficulties with MEGA? I have been trying for two days now to download 3.0.2 link and it gets to around 72% and just stops downloading. I have tried everything I can think of to get it to work. 3.04 patch downloaded just fine thru mega for me.

Is anyone else having difficulties with MEGA? I have been trying for two days now to download 3.0.2 link and it gets to around 72% and just stops downloading. I have tried everything I can think of to get it to work. 3.04 patch downloaded just fine thru mega for me.

There's alternate mirrors on post #1