Dyson

[WIP] Manhattan Modification [The Upper East Side] *New Video*

Feedback poll  

433 members have voted

1. 1. Can you run the mod?

2. 2. Do you enjoy the mod (scale 5 being highest)?

• 5 - Very much
    • 4 - A lot
    • It's ok but nothing special
    • Needs improvements
    • Terrible needs drastic improvements (Go on haters go crazy)
  3. 3. Crash frequencies (once in game)

• Every time I play it crashes
    • Most of the time it crashes
    • Had a few crashes
    • Very few crashes
    • Never crashed so far

Not sure if this is in the 25 pages already but I tried multiplayer today and I had control over all the units so how about having to call them out? Also there are some missions like robbery that's inside a building that nobody can get into. Medicals too.

Also, it could be that u need to zoom into the bldg to see inside.

See 15:40 of this video (not mine)

http://youtu.be/DsZqgmgI3vM

Hi everybody! That's a great mod i really love it, But i have a lot of fps drop when i select units or i switch on the lightbar. I start the game With about 60-70 fps and after a while i stay on 20. With lightbar on i stay on 5-10.

Win 7 ultimate 64bit

8Gb RAM

AMD fx 8120 8Cores Black Edition

AMD radeon hd 7970 3gb

HDD Wd Caviar Black 1 Tb

Lowering your graphics work well like dyson said lowered mine down to 600×800 and lowered or turn off depth etc when game boot up then u put, your graphics back to regular settings works like a champ for me its the v3.0.3 where can i get a clean download of the 3.0.1 0r 3.0.2?

Lowering your graphics work well like dyson said lowered mine down to 600×800 and lowered or turn off depth etc when game boot up then u put, your graphics back to regular settings works like a champ for me its the v3.0.3 where can i get a clean download of the 3.0.1 0r 3.0.2?

I have already all settings on Low or off. 

I have one question:

What purpose do the ladders actually serve in the mod?  For me, they don't hook up to a water supply, so I can't use them for firefighting.  I just use them for extra manpower really...just wanted to see if there's something I'm missing! 

I have one question:

What purpose do the ladders actually serve in the mod?  For me, they don't hook up to a water supply, so I can't use them for firefighting.  I just use them for extra manpower really...just wanted to see if there's something I'm missing! 

Ladder 21 can hook upto a water supply to deal with a fire however when you finish the incident the game thinks it is out of water and you have to send off map and recall to map to stop getting the empty tank messages (Unless this was fixed in 3.0.3) Ladder 4 however cannot hook up to a hydrant at all.

Is this just your in game settings or do you change your normal dekstop settings aswell?

Also when you say when game boots up do you mean the main menu or the actual free play session?

Thanks.

So I'm trying to download version 3 on mega upload or whatever the site is called but it seems to get stuck when downloading for me. I got to 55%, then when I tried again 5 hours later I got to 70% but still got stuck? The other download links show up as a web page error. Is this just my crappy internet or is there a better method for downloading the mod?

It's kinda frustrating because the mod takes forever to download and after a certain percentage it seems like the download freezes without being able to resume:/

Figured it out, I shouldn't have used Internet Explorer

Is there any way to change the frequency of the still alarm calls? I get them to quickly so I would like to extend the time in between. I know you have to do it in the specs freeplay folder, I just can't figure out what I need to adjust.

Is there any way to change the frequency of the still alarm calls? I get them to quickly so I would like to extend the time in between. I know you have to do it in the specs freeplay folder, I just can't figure out what I need to adjust.

Go into EM4-Mods-Manhattan Mod-Specs.  Open up the file fp_params_endless.xml, what you want to change is "<mindurationbetweenevents>" change the number higher/lower to increase/decrease the minimum time the game waits between events.

so i downloaded 3.02 and it worked great! awesome work as always! however when i download and install 3.04 the mod installs and starts fine however the new units come up as missing mod files. i installed the mod by coppy and pasting all the files into my 3.02 folder but i am clearly doing something wrong..what that is i have no clue..any suggestions would be greatly appreciated-thanks.