Dyson

[WIP] Manhattan Modification [The Upper East Side] *New Video*

Feedback poll  

433 members have voted

1. 1. Can you run the mod?

2. 2. Do you enjoy the mod (scale 5 being highest)?

• 5 - Very much
    • 4 - A lot
    • It's ok but nothing special
    • Needs improvements
    • Terrible needs drastic improvements (Go on haters go crazy)
  3. 3. Crash frequencies (once in game)

• Every time I play it crashes
    • Most of the time it crashes
    • Had a few crashes
    • Very few crashes
    • Never crashed so far

I actually got lucky and got to see NYC at the time of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade (I was in it  :happy:), so I got to see some of the awesome Christmas decorations.  If it's at all possible, just some lights on the trees never hurt.  That's a lot of what I saw...lights and Christmas trees everywhere, plus some giant lights and ornaments if you want to put those in game lol.

A little off topic but another mod Ive been working on for GTA IV While Dyson has been working on the christmas map.

Finally finished the Exterior of the rig 100% all I have to do now is the interior and some details under the rig.

About 40 Hours of 3D Modelling and Texturing leads to this. This will be the most detailed and accurate GTA IV Fire Apparatus Mod made. 

Featuring a Fully accurate Exterior and Interior 3D Model and Texture

Presenting the FDNY Custom 2003 Seagrave Pumper Commander Chassis

painted2.jpg

painted3.jpg

3-2.jpg

4-1.jpg

5.jpg

painted-1.jpg

Latest.jpg

2-2.jpg

1-2.jpg

Model is just below 70,000 Polygons

Model and Skin by Rafael Fernandez

Is there gonna be the New Years ball in Times Square?

Nope, wayyyyy to many people and things to try and fit into the map,this is simply just a Christmas edition. It will e the most up to date version until around February when we change back to the standard no-snow and post more updates.

Manhattan Modification v3.0.3 - Includes summer and winter variations, unit updates, script changes, new sirens, new units + much more.

v3.0.2 required pre-patch. Engine 40 spawn will crash game (bug accidentally left in).

Any questions feel free to ask, install instructions included.

x

:D getting on my pc now can't wait

(Edit)- I love how the units are darker and so is the map since it's winter:) also in the building where the map shows a fire even tho there isn't I had a medical call out. He was one of the cooks I had to move the servers first but my medic still couldent heal him managed to get him on a spinal board and stretcher and it was completed