bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

Wondering, I know in the past you wanted to go with a 2 vehicle fire dept. and have all other vehicles come from off map. Has that changed at all, any new Fire/EMS vehicles either off map or on map?

Yeah, I'm strongly considering adding another engine or brush unit to the station, as well as a command unit. And there will be a few new & re-worked fire units.

Have you thought about maybe adding a beat-up off road unit to the police department? Maybe something like a older Jeep Cherokee or Wrangler or something. Something suited to going off road. Or will that be covered by a similar vehicle in the sheriff's department fleet?

Maybe something like this, toss a older blue rotator dashlight on it and you have a genuine looking rural PD unit.

Or something a little newer looking

Looking very good! Will you keep the Chester County units, I really like them. :D

@Fred I have thought about it, and I'll probably add a truck or a modified SUV of some sort.

@OnFire, yes, the county units are staying, although I'm considering getting rid of the county police and using its design for the sheriffs units.

How about a tanker/tender if the scripting will work, you could make a brush unit and use it as a command unit too if you wanted although most rural departments I've seen (the small ones anyway) the chief just drives to the scene in his POV and that's the command unit. If you do anything though having the units look a little "worn" would be good, especially the brush seeing as while most departments take lots of pride in their trucks they certainly won't have the newest units and most would have a few dings and dents.

Yeah i'd love to see a POV script and the limited water/tanker scripts like in riverside mod.

I really like how he did the truck to truck water supply in riverside, does anyone think there is some way that the tanker could deploy, a portable pool (like the hazmat tent deos in game), then it would have to be filled so other engines could pump out of it while the tanker goes to refill. It would also be pretty cool if a pond or something could be drafted out of, (by making it a hydant somehow?) 

I know these are probably (i know) very hard to script, but i though i might as well throw the ideas out there.

Drafting: 

Tanker Shuttle:

Rotating lights ouch! bama. Skins look good nice work. 

Haters gonna hate! 

Yes noting wrong with rotating lights just a little tough to pull off. 

Not really the current paramedic engine has them and as long  as the right coronas are used it looks just fine. And Bama1234 can do anything! 

EastThompsonCTE185new11.jpg

EastThompsonCTET285.jpg

If you want to add a second engine maybe something older like the second truck with more water but less seats? You already have something like the first truck that looks amazing. If you did a 4 truck house with two trucks like these, an ambulance and a small brush truck I feel that would bring in a great country feel to the mod.

I think the thing with the rural mods I've seen being worked on so far is that you can either have cool, fancy looking units or realistic units for the area. I love the units in the current Montana Mod, I think they look brilliant but you aren't going to find a rural department that has that nice equipment, most only have one or two new trucks (post 2000) and the rest of their units older and a bit "loved". The nicest unit in most FDs is their pumper or aerial anyway seeing as those units have to be custom built whereas with enough work you can cobble together a rescue, brush or tanker unit out of civilian vehicles and the like.

In my opinion I think vintage units are better as there are hundreds of mods out there with modern/futuristic vehicles but only a handful that include older units, thats why I like Montana Mod, it is something different and not the 1000th German / LA reskin mod.

So I've been testing the montana mod recently and loving it in 1080p so I was getting mad that there was one station so I made a second to cover the right side of down. This one has two engines and a ladder with a EMS squad in the back with a battalion chief out front.

Nice work! I replaced all of the buildings along there with apartments as the ambulances kept on trying to get to the hospital that way instead of going through the main entrance.

Wow...good idea. I like the fact that there are different houses for different categories. Do all the vehicles return their stations ok?

Anddddddd.........i know i will get shot down terribly quickly but any chance you could release this if you had permission and if you want to?

Wow...good idea. I like the fact that there are different houses for different categories. Do all the vehicles return their stations ok?

Anddddddd.........i know i will get shot down terribly quickly but any chance you could release this if you had permission and if you want to?

its not scripted so they wont return to station you would have to do that manually

its not scripted so they wont return to station you would have to do that manually

It actually works well.

-Station 1 is scripted like normal

-EMS station is right next to station one with a drive through station

-Station 2 is a drive thru station with two engines and a ladder

-Special Hazards easily backs its way in.

Only reason it is not scripted is because I am too busy right now with college about to start up again for a new semester. To Bama the models of this mod look phenomenal on 1080p. (To people reading this...remember this is a freelance thing I do not belong to the team that has participated in making this modification to 911:FR)

It actually works well.

-Station 1 is scripted like normal

-EMS station is right next to station one with a drive through station

-Station 2 is a drive thru station with two engines and a ladder

-Special Hazards easily backs its way in.

Only reason it is not scripted is because I am too busy right now with college about to start up again for a new semester. To Bama the models of this mod look phenomenal on 1080p. (To people reading this...remember this is a freelance thing I do not belong to the team that has participated in making this modification to 911:FR)

Where can I find this 1080p mod?