bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

It's unbelievable, maybe the best US map for em4 ever

Here's hoping :happy:

Toss a few potholes in there

That will come in the finishing touches.

love the map update, hopefully there won;t be any traffic issues at that intersection 

Definitely needs to be a focus 

There won't be much traffic, for one, since it's such a rural area. But I will make sure that it is well-mapped before release.

Question.... Will this version have both the Pierce Engine as well as the Freightliner you showed? ( it may have been an International I don't recall) I just think it would suit even it it was a mutual aid unit

Question.... Will this version have both the Pierce Engine as well as the Freightliner you showed? ( it may have been an International I don't recall) I just think it would suit even it it was a mutual aid unit

Yes, both will be in the next version

I reffomend making the LMTV tan. The army is fading most of the camo ones out, they mainly sit in the salvage yards

The National Guard still uses the camo LMTVs as far as I know, especially Montana NG considering there's no use for desert camo in Montana.

Im glad to see all of the new progress you are making. It has come to the point where I've been making personal additions to the mod to keep myself entertained haha. Looking forward to seeing more updates.

This version will have enough new content to keep you occupied for weeks, hopefully!

QUESTION AGAIN can you ad tazers to Montana mod again if u see in http://forum.emergency-planet.com/topic/19050-west-coast-canadian-mod-released/page-14#entry277263 it is a tazer there so can you ad a tazer in montana mod?

Dude, give up! There's no need to ask the same question multiple times (3 times on this page, kinda bordering on spamming!), have you thought that bama may have chosen not to answer you. He may have already added it, or it might be that he doesn't want to tell you.

You don't need to ask more than once. It just gets annoying, especially for the mod creators. I'll put it really simply for you - Ask again, and I'll warn you.

Dude, give up! There's no need to ask the same question multiple times (3 times on this page, kinda bordering on spamming!), have you thought that bama may have chosen not to answer you. He may have already added it, or it might be that he doesn't want to tell you.

You don't need to ask more than once. It just gets annoying, especially for the mod creators. I'll put it really simply for you - Ask again, and I'll warn you.

ok im sorry

I don't know wether you have them in Montana but here in the uk we have community support officers who can help with crowd control and questioning but are not armed (I mean with tasers or batons) and they can't arrest people, a lot of the time near where I live they help with traffic control like blocking roads and things like that, so it might be cool to see somthing like that

also it would be cool to see a free play event like if it rains heavy part of the map floods as it is in the country side, and you would have to get fire fighters and ems to start water rescues.

I don't know wether you have them in Montana but here in the uk we have community support officers who can help with crowd control and questioning but are not armed (I mean with tasers or batons) and they can't arrest people, a lot of the time near where I live they help with traffic control like blocking roads and things like that, so it might be cool to see somthing like that

In most rural areas a few armed law enforcement officers are all that the area may see. Although occasionally a department might have one or two people who are unarmed that just assist with stopping traffic for parades and such but in most cases if additional traffic control is needed the FD just sends a couple of firefighters out in POVs.

In most rural areas a few armed law enforcement officers are all that the area may see. Although occasionally a department might have one or two people who are unarmed that just assist with stopping traffic for parades and such but in most cases if additional traffic control is needed the FD just sends a couple of firefighters out in POVs.

ahh ok

In the United States alot of decent size Law Enforcement agencies have volunteers that would carry out functions such as crowd or traffic control and community patrol but these individuals are no paid and are not sworn. Furthermore most decent sized agencies would also have Community Service Officers that are paid and would investigate crimes where the suspect is no longer present and would process the scene. These officers may or may not be sworn and they are  usually not armed. But as Fred03 said most rural or small agencies would not have the need or budget for these types of support staff. 

I know in NJ we have what we call Special Law Enforcement Officers (SLEO) and they are made of up two classes. You have Class I which the officer is unarmed and only trained to carry mace, PR-24, handcuffs and other non-lethal self defense devices. A Class II officer is trained to carry a firearm and has the authority to make arrests where as some Class I officers cannot make an arrest but can detain, but that is according to departments. Usually these officers are part-time so they are pretty similar to auxiliary officers but they are paid.

Around here in WNY the local fire companies have what's called Fire Police which are fire dept personnel that help with traffic control and scene control as well as Auxillary Police units that do the same.