bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

I was under the impression he was going to use the limited water supply logic. And there will be a few houses out in the country areas I hope, and with slower fire spread and more longer-lasting fires (I hope) it might take more than one pumper load of water. This is of course assuming we uses the limited water supply logic of course.

Exactly so even if you had a tanker you would still have the issue of water because it would likely be limited  as well. But if you had a large fire out in the woods or at an isolated structure you would call for units off the map or just let it burn out. We don't really know what the map looks like so we can only speculate how and if a fire could spread. 

Is that the truck that's already in the Montana mod? It looks like it to me.

It is, just an updated skin. Lights are going to be blue and red now, too.

Is that more of a yellow or an orange?  Hard to tell in the pic.  Either way, it looks great!

It's actually right in-between. But if I had a gun to my head, I'd say it's more of an orange.

so bama what units r going to start at the fire station

This is not necessarily final, but as it stands there are 2 engines and a brush truck.

I hope to see a brand new map, 100% new map in 2.0. 

The textures are 100% new. None recycled from EM4 or LA mod. Some buildings are recycled from EM4 and LA mod, but re-textured. Many building models were purchased from TurboSquid, and several are brand new made by me. 95% of all road signs are brand new, by me. Likely 50% of all other props are brand new. So in total, the map is probably about 75% brand new.