bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

ATV Accidents

ATV into Car

ATV roll over.

I would like to see the ATV accidents, as those happen a lot in wooded populated areas. Maybe even an ATV into a tree. I also like the idea of the mall shooting, but out in small towns it could be a store.

I would like to see the ATV accidents, as those happen a lot in wooded populated areas. Maybe even an ATV into a tree. I also like the idea of the mall shooting, but out in small towns it could be a store.

Yeah, my friend hit a deer and totaled his ATV.  They're more common than you would think haha.

A small part of the new map - wish I could show more (a lot more than this is completed) - but I want most of the map to be a surprise.

9dQZYqa.png

I wonder what that parking lot is for.... and is that a new fence? 

• I second the hit animal event where you can drag the animal off the road.
  • It would also be nice to have better accidents especially since were going to have a rural map.
  • I know this event is possible because ive seen it but its a murder event where you have to find/investigate a decease body and then a suspect will spawn on the map or you have to investigate further to find him.
  • A good missing person event would be great for this map as well such as the childs brutally abducted mission.
  • A loose animal or a herd of animals that you have to corral( Idk if this possible) this would be great for the map and accurate to a rural community.

Great work as always i cant wait to see what you come up with! 

• A loose animal or a herd of animals that you have to corral( Idk if this possible) this would be great for the map and accurate to a rural community.

It is possible because you could do it in the Wegberg mod, there was a callout where some cows had gotten free and you have to get them back into the field, was hard but quite funny though as you would get one cow in and another would make a run for it lol

It is possible because you could do it in the Wegberg mod, there was a callout where some cows had gotten free and you have to get them back into the field, was hard but quite funny though as you would get one cow in and another would make a run for it lol

Oh yeah, about every month or so here the sheriff has to go deal with someone's cow out on the road.

I wonder what that parking lot is for.... and is that a new fence? 

• I second the hit animal event where you can drag the animal off the road.
  • It would also be nice to have better accidents especially since were going to have a rural map.
  • I know this event is possible because ive seen it but its a murder event where you have to find/investigate a decease body and then a suspect will spawn on the map or you have to investigate further to find him.
  • A good missing person event would be great for this map as well such as the childs brutally abducted mission.

Great work as always i cant wait to see what you come up with! 

The parking lot is for a building of strip stores.

I like the animal corral event idea, I'm adding that to the list. The murder might be a bit more complex

Is there any way to have a more minor MVA, where there are people standing up or sitting by the car. No entrapment, but you have to evaluate/ release or transport patient(s) and maybe clean up a fuel spill with speedy-dry or something (If that is possible).

Or maybe a minor mva with a fight that you have to stop then tow the cars?

Thanks

Hey could you add tasers in the next release? Maybe to be fair have only the town cop and the state troopers have tasers and have the sheriff deputies just have guns to make the units more different. I think the taser script comes from the West Midlands mod as long as you give credit its free to use. And to diversify the units even more how about you remove the "go to station" ability from the state troopers so the Deputies and Officers are the only ones who can transport units to jail? That would be slightly less realistic but still kinda legit and would make the units stand out even more.

I like it but i think the stop sign should be changed i know it doesn't do anything but i think this sign should be there and the sign with the lights keeps popping up where i live but you can add lights to any sign.

Also is it possible to have a stop sign script im sure its been discussed before but i feel like it would be great for the map since its a rural area its not going to have alot of traffic lights. 

R1-5B.png

RRFB.jpg