bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

When I downloaded (front page of this topic) last week, it have me the old Chester County with 2 stations. Attempted again today and it have me the Montana.exe file. Running this file comes up saying there is no file to download. Is anyone else having that issue? I'll check it again in a few days in case it's something on my end.

When I downloaded (front page of this topic) last week, it have me the old Chester County with 2 stations. Attempted again today and it have me the Montana.exe file. Running this file comes up saying there is no file to download. Is anyone else having that issue? I'll check it again in a few days in case it's something on my end.

You need to download the 2 patch files from the front page aswell for it to work properly. They should be on the front page under the download link.

Unfortunately, the patches don't fix the issue. The file I received was Chester County. The file I was expecting to get was Montana. The patch files don't update Chester County, unless I'm doing something way wrong (I'm fairly confident it's not, as the freeplay, station model, and updated brush model etc. Files aren't in either patch.)

Unfortunately, the patches don't fix the issue. The file I received was Chester County. The file I was expecting to get was Montana. The patch files don't update Chester County, unless I'm doing something way wrong (I'm fairly confident it's not, as the freeplay, station model, and updated brush model etc. Files aren't in either patch.)

Chester County? That's the old Submod version of this. Hmm well if your getting the new station and updated brush truck that is the Montana mod, but the patches should work. Are you sure you are copying the patch files into the right places in the Montana mod folder? If you are then I'm not sure what is going on, if all else fails message Bama he should be able to help you more.

Add this to the DummyCallCrew script in LAFireStation

else if (ChildID == 8)     Person p = Game::CreatePerson("mod:Prototypes/Persons/01 LA Ambulance/ems_paramedic_captain.e4p", "Unnamed");

Thanks! I'll give it a shot.

EDIT: Hey that worked! Thanks a lot man!

BeastlyBill, I think you're misreading what I'm asking sir.

Attempt 1 to Download and run Montana Mod.exe: Successful, but I received Chester County Mod (Old version, LA style stations.)

Attempt 2 to Download and run Montana Mod.exe: Unsuccessful. Error message says: File not available to download.

I'm only wondering if anyone else has tried to run Montana Mod.exe in the past 2 weeks and also had an error saying there is no file to download.

I do appreciate your advice BeastlyBill. The files I've downloaded aren't compatible with the patch as i's the old stuff. The new stuff doesn't seem to exist anymore.

Sorry for the confusion all and thank you for your help.

BeastlyBill, I think you're misreading what I'm asking sir.

Attempt 1 to Download and run Montana Mod.exe: Successful, but I received Chester County Mod (Old version, LA style stations.)

Attempt 2 to Download and run Montana Mod.exe: Unsuccessful. Error message says: File not available to download.

I'm only wondering if anyone else has tried to run Montana Mod.exe in the past 2 weeks and also had an error saying there is no file to download.

I do appreciate your advice BeastlyBill. The files I've downloaded aren't compatible with the patch as i's the old stuff. The new stuff doesn't seem to exist anymore.

Sorry for the confusion all and thank you for your help.

No problem :) sorry I can't be much more help, I will download it and see if I get any problems.

What about stations? I remember something about you not using the volunteer script so it might be a idea to have a town fire (2 Pumpers, Brush ) department and a rural department.(Pumper, Tanker, Brush). How about the limited water script?

There'll be country on the outer part of the map, with a small town in the middle, as well as a river and small highway.

Awesome new map bama! One suggestion for this mod and it would be perfect. If you could make it so the fires are slowed down, in my opinion, they are way to fast and unrealistic. 

What about stations? I remember something about you not using the volunteer script so it might be a idea to have a town fire (2 Pumpers, Brush ) department and a rural department.(Pumper, Tanker, Brush). How about the limited water script?

There will be one small fire station, one small police station and a small hospital. I'm going to try to implement the limited water script as well and there will be a tanker in the new version.

Awesome new map bama! One suggestion for this mod and it would be perfect. If you could make it so the fires are slowed down, in my opinion, they are way to fast and unrealistic. 

All the events will be new and properly adjusted for the map and for better gameplay.