goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

how do you change it so the swat suv does not change?

you would have to copy and paste only the units you want from the downloaded folder.I'll add the old tiny swat suv for you to put it back...

swat suv.rar -only use this if you want the small original suburban back

unpack,2 folders model and prototype,copy and paste model folder contents>vehicles>03 police,copy and paste prototype folder contents>vehicles>03 police

Yeah, in all fairness, i kind of missed the old swat suv. I think i'm going to switch the current crown vic over to the unmarked crown vic.

I only added it cause they do use them and there are already 3 other big swat units so I thought the cv would be a nice change and option

Yeah, dude, from what I see, everything looks normal to me. Your zoom dept is fairly normal to what I would also have mine set on often. The only logical explanation to your issue is the poor choice of corona. I have to admit, the red/blue corona I had implemented initially on most of the units, corona 5 and red 3 - the bloom effect is too much for anyone to handle, and this made me to search for a better, alternative corona series. I landed on corona Blue and red 3 series, and added tested them on the RCMP fleet, they look awesome. So this model is pretty much out-dated. Unfortunately, i will not change the corona settings to my desired choice for the la upgrade mod - the process is labour intensive. You'll just have to stick with what you have now. They dont look bad really, just make sure you're zoomed in close enough to be able to count the remains of bug road kills on the windshield.

Yea, I find that the lights have too much of a starburst effect. I would like to zoom in really close, but my current computer can't handle it.

I love the lights that you did awhile back for most of the LAFD units, and the old LAPD Crown Victoria. Those lights were really nice. I'll have to look up those corona settings and set these light models to those settings. I know how to tweak the lights in the editor, but my question to you is how do I save the lights so that it remains unchanged if I have to reinstall the game?

Yea, I find that the lights have too much of a starburst effect. I would like to zoom in really close, but my current computer can't handle it.

I love the lights that you did awhile back for most of the LAFD units, and the old LAPD Crown Victoria. Those lights were really nice. I'll have to look up those corona settings and set these light models to those settings. I know how to tweak the lights in the editor, but my question to you is how do I save the lights so that it remains unchanged if I have to reinstall the game?

as you said,once you exit the editor your lights are saved,if you like the lights and want to keep them you will have to save the models ep4 file in prototypes folder.That file contains lights and child placement information...

Oh, I'm not knocking the model and your choice in making it goog. There isn't an unmarked crown vic in game besides the atf vic. I just decided to bring it back and replace the original unmarked with your crown vic.

You know, you really don't appreciate the lighting work that CFD does until you open up the editor and see how detailed it is. Damn good job, CFD. Now I know why it takes you a while to get the lighting done. :) Very very detailed.

as you said,once you exit the editor your lights are saved,if you like the lights and want to keep them you will have to save the models ep4 file in prototypes folder.That file contains lights and child placement information...

I'm sorry you lost me there. Could you explain how I would go about saving the model files in the prototype folder?

I'm sorry you lost me there. Could you explain how I would go about saving the model files in the prototype folder?

I thought you meant if you got the lights to how you liked them and never wanted to mess with them or lose them,then I said you should save the models main ep4 file.That way as you said if you have to reinstall the game the ep4 you saved will have your lights saved as you liked them.

The Lapd dodge charger and chp dodge charger are both missing their wheels. Also the Chp crown vic is mssing its front doors and has something that stretches from the bumper to the roof on the front. Any help with fixing this would be much appreciated.

The Lapd dodge charger and chp dodge charger are both missing their wheels. Also the Chp crown vic is mssing its front doors and has something that stretches from the bumper to the roof on the front. Any help with fixing this would be much appreciated.

read back a few pages all these issues have been addressed there

nope,all the pictures I have seen and the particular one this unit is based off of have no directional lightbar on the back...just the LASD Tahoe did.

Do you have the original files that contain the ATF CV PPV and LASD TAHOE? If yes can you put them on this forum cause i lost the original files and i cant find them

Hello, i read back i found the reply and tried what it said. I unloaded the L.A. 2.1 submod all together, put it back on and used the megaupload to redownload your files and then put those on. But stil the dodge chargers and chp cv are missing tires and doors. The rest of the cars are fine and are amazing by the way. Any help, thanks

download one of the 2 links on page 1,copy and paste to appropriate folders,use the link to post#370,download tire fix and copy and paste to correct folders.

There are no issues,everything is as it should be...if you have issues it's because your not following instructions or unpacking it wrong.Do not use with light submods or other submods unless you know where to place files or your cars will be screwed up.

oke? I believe i have done everything right.

I have installed la mod 2.1, after that i installed the additional units submod.

Then i unpacked the file and copied the 2 seperate folder both complete and added them in the la mod file map.

Aim i doing something wrong??

I found more missing unitparts:

the chp cv has no frontdoors,

the chp and lapd dodge have no weels,

missing the slicktop chp white and the additional lax/lapp units

download one of the 2 links on page 1,copy and paste to appropriate folders,use the link to post#370,download tire fix and copy and paste to correct folders.

There are no issues,everything is as it should be...if you have issues it's because your not following instructions or unpacking it wrong.Do not use with light submods or other submods unless you know where to place files or your cars will be screwed up.

Ok i did exactlly as you said. I unloaded and then redownload L.A. Mod 2.1 so i would have a fresh start. used only the base mod no other submods. Download the files and didn't extend the trees. Then downloaded Tahoe tire fix. Tahoe works fine but the Lapd and chp dodge chargers are still missing wheels. The chp cv is still missing front doors, trunk lid, and there appears to be two light bars. The rest of the cars are fine and work great.

Ok i did exactlly as you said. I unloaded and then redownload L.A. Mod 2.1 so i would have a fresh start. used only the base mod no other submods. Download the files and didn't extend the trees. Then downloaded Tahoe tire fix. Tahoe works fine but the Lapd and chp dodge chargers are still missing wheels. The chp cv is still missing front doors, trunk lid, and there appears to be two light bars. The rest of the cars are fine and work great.

Same happened to me... LASO Tahoe works fine.... Chippie cars are not lookin' so good though!