goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

It will have the same equipment as a resuce squad but also acts as an engine hence the name.We do have heavy recues and such but the rescue/engine is the norm up here in Canada.

It also is more versatile to have on calls instead of a dedicated rescue only unit.The rescue/engine can and does attend most emergency calls in Surrey.

It will have the same equipment as a resuce squad but also acts as an engine hence the name.We do have heavy recues and such but the rescue/engine is the norm up here in Canada.

It also is more versatile to have on calls instead of a dedicated rescue only unit.The rescue/engine can and does attend most emergency calls in Surrey.

To add what he said, our Rescue Engine will be ideal to dispatch for MVAs since it carries the right tools for extractions, depending on the severity of the accident. The heavy rescue squad will fulfill the severe calls. Also not to mention medical related calls as the crew on board will be EMTs, whereas the engine crew won't ( in some circumstances.) Like he said, it's versatile.

I see...thanks.

They look similar but all will have different freedom lightbars (colours and patterns) and different tarp colours to set them off from one another.Also,one of the 3 has the raised roof cab with windows.

To add what he said, our Rescue Engine will be ideal to dispatch for MVAs since it carries the right tools for extractions, depending on the severity of the accident. The heavy rescue squad will fulfill the severe calls. Also not to mention medical related calls as the crew on board will be EMTs, whereas the engine crew won't ( in some circumstances.) Like he said, it's versatile.

Actually CFD this is not the case... all FF with in SFR are trained to either First Responder or OFA level 3 as a pre requirement to join. SOME FFs go and train themselves as a EMT so that way they have high level of training but most don't because they will never use that line of work within the fire department.

Also Engines/quints/tower 1 will be dispatched out on a medical call as well because ALL trucks within SFR have medical supplies on them. The Rescues will not just be dispatched out.

In regards to a rescue engine. It is eaiser this way to have a rescue pumper so that way you don't have to call in a engine to provide fire protection at a MVA because really inless it is a entrapment 4 guys are able to handle it safely if it is a one vehicle mva... two with injuries is a little bit different.

But yea... I think I rambled a bit there.

I agree with what you've both, Goog and Squamish, said with the NVCFD, and completely agree with you. You wouldn't see a North Vancouver Unit covering Surrey at all, as there's plenty of municipalities around that area that would be able to send in aid if needed. But, if you're doing a lower main land units, have the option to download them as an "additional units sub mod" or something along that lines if you don't plan on including them in the intial release.

Like Squamish said, "But hey I like more trucks and seeing as how we don't really have a American LaFrance pumper (as far as I know we only have the tiller truck portion) I am not gonna fight it" I'm with him there too.

As I mentioned the "Additional Units Submod" or something along that lines, like I said, it's only a suggestion if you're not going to include it, and you really want to keep it realistic with the cities that surround Surrey, Then maybe later on create an additional mod, just being units, that you can choose to use. I'm not really sure how to word it out, without making myself sound slightly handicapped and confusing, but if you've got the idea then you may understand what I'm getting at.

Like I've said, it's just a suggestion if you're not going to include the cities around Surrey, such as District of North Van, West Van etc. I'm not forcing you guys to have them in, I for a fact would like to have them in, considering that's where I am, but that's up to you.

Like Squamish said again, (Yep, just gonna keep quoting you again :P )

I think I rambled a bit there, too.

Had a quick look through the topic and I must say very impressive work :) I'm not a big fan of US/Canadian mods but apart from LA

This Looks one of the best US/Canadian mods so far,top work :12: May I ask who makes your models?

cops does them I think

Cops is part of our development team and had done several brilliant counter-parts ( Federal Signal Legend, etc.) for us to help enhance this modification. Goog1967 has done everything from the get-go and is the reason why this modification is as it is right now. I cannot wait for this to be finished and released to the public - i personally believe it'll attract a larger player base, especially of those who are Emergency First Responders. I look forward to that day...

Cops is part of our development team and had done several brilliant counter-parts ( Federal Signal Legend, etc.) for us to help enhance this modification. Goog1967 has done everything from the get-go and is the reason why this modification is as it is right now. I cannot wait for this to be finished and released to the public - i personally believe it'll attract a larger player base, especially of those who are Emergency First Responders. I look forward to that day...

I can assure you that you will have a heck load of downloads from day 1 of release lol ;)

is there any map preview screenshot available?

rettungstier messaged me a little while ago and was still working away whenever he can (while he's attending school to be a doctor) he told me he will have an update in the near future so we just have to patiently sit back and let him do his thing.

Mitch was making up some new banners and will show them once he's done.The new banner was thrown together by me for me, but anybody who wants can use it.