goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

normally when game producers come out with new games they tend to either 1 use different file systems and 2 depending on the size of the mod it can be hard to convert the files over to the new game. It is some times worth it to can the mod and start from the start again.

HOW EVER!!!!

I do not beieve that CFD and goog would plan on doing this because in till the game hits the shelves there is no for sure thing that the game is going to be relased.

for everyone that didn't know anything about Emergency 5

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/page/index.html/_/news/emergency-5-and-emergency-2013-announced-r43

Please get back to topic...

Sorry for off-topic :(

Curious on how you thought we were off topic. It was asked if they would move everything to em5. The replies were about the RC MP mod. So as far as I read we were on topic. (Mods please correct me if I am wrong)

I do not beieve that CFD and goog would plan on doing this because in till the game hits the shelves there is no for sure thing that the game is going to be relased.

We will see this through to completion and when or if a new moddable game comes out we may make one for that too.There are tons of users that still play the old EM4 and by the community creating new mods,it gives life and longevity to the older version.

It will always appeal to users to modify the units to include your favorite city or local police,fire and ambulance,which is why Emergency 2012 was a bust.