goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

I skinned a 2012 CBSA charger for the skinning contest awhile back but never used it.But to keep the mod's unit size lower,I will pass on it as the CBSA doesn't really do any police duties other than border patrol

are you planning to add the National Office Of Security Enforcement units ?

There is no such agency in Canada or the province of British Columbia that goes by such a name.

There is however a GTA clan with that name N.O.O.S.E. that is based on the Department of Homeland Safety which is an american entity,nothing at all to do with Canada.

There is no such agency in Canada or the povince of British Columbia that goes by such a name.

There is however a GTA clan with that name N.O.O.S.E. that is based on the Department of Homeland Safety which is an american entity,nothing at all to do with Canada.

So sorry. ?'m so stupit to figure it out :stumm: . But do you have any agencies like that ? :huh:

yes,the black and red...I had planned on making a fictional spartan engine 9 in those colours but I decided to go with the LaFrance for realism and variety of unit selection.It's finished except for we just have to model that lightbar with leds in it.

Actually in all likely hood of SFR requesting a mutual aid from NVCFD is pretty rare considering that NVCFD would have to go through either VFRS (Vancouver Fire Rescue Service) or Burnaby Fire, and Port Coquitlam Fire Rescues fire districts just to get to Surrey.

But hey I like more trucks and seeing as how we don't really have a American LaFrance pumper (as far as I know we only have the tiller truck portion) I am not gonna fight it ;)

Actually in all likely hood of SFR requesting a mutual aid from NVCFD is pretty rare considering that NVCFD would have to go through either VFRS (Vancouver Fire Rescue Service) or Burnaby Fire, and Port Coquitlam Fire Rescues fire districts just to get to Surrey.

But hey I like more trucks and seeing as how we don't really have a American LaFrance pumper (as far as I know we only have the tiller truck portion) I am not gonna fight it ;)

I concur with your assessment and unless Surrey suffered a major calamity you would likely never see a NVCFD unit there.My logic was like the police units,to give the fire services a more lower mainland theme and a variety of units.