goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

To add to squamishfires post,in game there will be 2 styles of Spartan Gladiator with different size roofs and grills(year of production).There will also be 2 Spartan Evolution cabs with different grills and roof sizes.

This adds to the gameplay as you won't have too many fire apparatus that looks the same(each will have different (real patterns) lighting too).

Yes it will be cool to have more units to choose from. Having the same ones gets kinda boring...

Okay, so as I'm sure you've all been waiting, surprise, I'm here and working with this mod. You can all save your applause ;)

Basically, my job is to make you guys more interested in this mod, and feed you information/answer questions. Right now though, I have something you guys may be interested in.

We're looking for some new guys on the team. First off, I'm going to put this out there right away, if you're looking for an early copy, go home, we don't want to deal with you, because you're not getting one.

As you've seen, this mod has some pretty badass models so far, so we're looking for someone that can come up with some more badass models. Here's the thing though, you won't be making vehicles. Right now, we're looking for someone to start to populate our map! We all know a city sucks if you've got a million people sitting in the streets, and we all know how bad it is when ONE car gets in your way. Imagine every single person in this city just plopping right in front of you. I know I'd kill them with a couple ERT guys, but that's usually frowned upon, and often messy. Instead, we're looking for someone who can bypass these little legal problems of killing hundreds of innocent by simply putting them in homes! We've got a lot of the city built, except for the map. That's starting soon! Anyone who has considerable experience in modelling and would like to give our team a try, you'd be very welcome. We ask that you bring one thing to us though, which is a portfolio. That doesn't mean we want Canada Post, first class mail of a manilla folder to each of the team (though you will get bonus marks for this), but what we're looking for is some pictures, or even the models that you've created before. If you don't have a portfolio, but your work is visible somewhere, feel free to tell us where to find it instead.

But, if you don't have a portfolio of any sort because you have no modelling work, then you're new, and unfortunately, you won't be able to keep up with the team, as we're crazy hard at work, and by that, I mean they're crazy hard at work, while I sit on my rail, licking myself, occasionally purring and mostly burning holes in them with my glowing eyes. Oh, right, and I sometimes report to you guys, but mostly the burning holes thing.

What's that, you can't model but still want to provide something to us, maybe get in a little better with the team? Well we've got something else that may work for those who are all brains and lack the proper thumbs to model (boss cats do have laser eyes, but don't have thumbs, it's a sad world). We're also looking for scripters. Again, portfolios or some kinda work before would be nice, but this is a little different as you can still have the know how to write code, but not have huge amounts of knowledge. Basically we're looking for someone to do call outs, and other little scripts. As nice as the models are, if there aren't any scripts, the game sucks. Now, here's the thing, scripting will be like modelling, except you'll be more important, as we don't have anyone on the team whose sole job is scripting, we have a couple modellers though, so you're going to be doing a lot of, let's call it scripting. Totally not plotting to dominate the world with me. Absolutely not that.

If you aren't known to the team as a coder, and you aren't able to produce some sort of portfolio, you may be asked to prove yourself. It's not because we don't like you. Well maybe a little. But the real reason is to make sure you can keep up. If you don't know your stuff, certain things won't be able to happen, we'll drift apart, and eventually, I'll unleash a wild voodoo_operator on you to eat your soul. What's left, I'll snack on.

tl;dr?

If you can model structures, and know what you're at, show us and you might be accepted as one of the crazies

If you can code and you want in, talk to one of us, and we'll hook you up.

Of course, if you didn't read the full thing, you missed a spoiler.

Right, also, apply to me. I get to be the one to choose those who are worthy. I don't bite, it's hard to do that through FirbeOp. As soon as I figure out though... watch out!

Okay, so as I'm sure you've all been waiting, surprise, I'm here and working with this mod. You can all save your applause ;)

Basically, my job is to make you guys more interested in this mod, and feed you information/answer questions. Right now though, I have something you guys may be interested in.

We're looking for some new guys on the team. First off, I'm going to put this out there right away, if you're looking for an early copy, go home, we don't want to deal with you, because you're not getting one.

As you've seen, this mod has some pretty badass models so far, so we're looking for someone that can come up with some more badass models. Here's the thing though, you won't be making vehicles. Right now, we're looking for someone to start to populate our map! We all know a city sucks if you've got a million people sitting in the streets, and we all know how bad it is when ONE car gets in your way. Imagine every single person in this city just plopping right in front of you. I know I'd kill them with a couple ERT guys, but that's usually frowned upon, and often messy. Instead, we're looking for someone who can bypass these little legal problems of killing hundreds of innocent by simply putting them in homes! We've got a lot of the city built, except for the map. That's starting soon! Anyone who has considerable experience in modelling and would like to give our team a try, you'd be very welcome. We ask that you bring one thing to us though, which is a portfolio. That doesn't mean we want Canada Post, first class mail of a manilla folder to each of the team (though you will get bonus marks for this), but what we're looking for is some pictures, or even the models that you've created before. If you don't have a portfolio, but your work is visible somewhere, feel free to tell us where to find it instead.

But, if you don't have a portfolio of any sort because you have no modelling work, then you're new, and unfortunately, you won't be able to keep up with the team, as we're crazy hard at work, and by that, I mean they're crazy hard at work, while I sit on my rail, licking myself, occasionally purring and mostly burning holes in them with my glowing eyes. Oh, right, and I sometimes report to you guys, but mostly the burning holes thing.

What's that, you can't model but still want to provide something to us, maybe get in a little better with the team? Well we've got something else that may work for those who are all brains and lack the proper thumbs to model (boss cats do have laser eyes, but don't have thumbs, it's a sad world). We're also looking for scripters. Again, portfolios or some kinda work before would be nice, but this is a little different as you can still have the know how to write code, but not have huge amounts of knowledge. Basically we're looking for someone to do call outs, and other little scripts. As nice as the models are, if there aren't any scripts, the game sucks. Now, here's the thing, scripting will be like modelling, except you'll be more important, as we don't have anyone on the team whose sole job is scripting, we have a couple modellers though, so you're going to be doing a lot of, let's call it scripting. Totally not plotting to dominate the world with me. Absolutely not that.

If you aren't known to the team as a coder, and you aren't able to produce some sort of portfolio, you may be asked to prove yourself. It's not because we don't like you. Well maybe a little. But the real reason is to make sure you can keep up. If you don't know your stuff, certain things won't be able to happen, we'll drift apart, and eventually, I'll unleash a wild voodoo_operator on you to eat your soul. What's left, I'll snack on.

tl;dr?

If you can model structures, and know what you're at, show us and you might be accepted as one of the crazies

If you can code and you want in, talk to one of us, and we'll hook you up.

Of course, if you didn't read the full thing, you missed a spoiler.

Right, also, apply to me. I get to be the one to choose those who are worthy. I don't bite, it's hard to do that through FirbeOp. As soon as I figure out though... watch out!

Im able to code and 3D model, very experienced in both actually. Yesterday I spoke to Chad about me and Dyson collabing with RCMP, but with us literally just starting v3, now is not the best time. Chad told me we would talk about it after v3, but I didnt think they would go looking for people right away lol. Anyways best of luck to you guys! Quick tip! It may seem like your mod is the latest and greatest but after release you will want to pull your hair out. People wont give a rats a** how hard you worked or how unique your work is, some will pick it up and try it out and set it back down in ten minutes and then go ahead and tell you how much they dont like about it. Be prepared. I dont want you to make the same mistake me and Dyson made. Learn from our mistakes. Please. Now they worship you till they get their hands on it, some will stay loyal, but most will throw it back up, and then throw up on it again.

Goodluck guys! Youre showing good work and promising future with NFK on your team now. We will see how things flow in the future between our two projects.

Hello guys, There isn't much information about this mod. I actualy would like to have a banner but I can't find it. I have seen the link to your website. It is weebly and also there is a little information. Just a small text and some pictures. But the website is created by Weebly. I have experience with Weebly. If you guys want I could make it better. Tell me when you are interested.

~Antia~

Hello guys, There isn't much information about this mod. I actualy would like to have a banner but I can't find it. I have seen the link to your website. It is weebly and also there is a little information. Just a small text and some pictures. But the website is created by Weebly. I have experience with Weebly. If you guys want I could make it better. Tell me when you are interested.

~Antia~

There are a couple of banners for this mod. They are actuall on this page. One of them is under goog1967 and then another one right above your post.

~Antia~

page1 there is a link called fan banner

True... Did not notice that... Maybe you can tell me how I can do that like you have? The banner below your post

I'll add it to the first page then you just copy and paste it on your signature in your profile.

Ah, Thank you. I got it

Hello guys, There isn't much information about this mod. I have seen the link to your website. It is weebly and also there is a little information. Just a small text and some pictures. But the website is created by Weebly. I have experience with Weebly. If you guys want I could make it better. Tell me when you are interested.

~Antia~

Just to remind...

On the first page, where there is the picture of the 3 police cats, there is a black Crown Victoria with an old-style beacon on top. On the side of this magnificent looking vehicle there is a thing that looks like a spotlight, but is red and looks older. I am wondering what this does and what purpose it serves. Thank you.

I've heard in the old days it served the same purpose as the Michigan police stop on the hood,they would pull alongside the driver and red in his face meant "I think I better stop now".

I can't see it as being an intersection warning light as it's only facing on one side,anyways anybody else can add any insight is welcome to.