goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

Are we going to see more variety of vehicles for the municipal police services? Or pretty much just their general duty Crown Victorias?

Thanks for the suggestions but the answer is no,for the reasons askjeeves stated...just the RCMP will have various types and models of cars and trucks.Other municipal agencies will just have the crown vic to combat bloat and folder size.

Thanks for the suggestions but the answer is no,for the reasons askjeeves stated...just the RCMP will have various types and models of cars and trucks.Other municipal agencies will just have the crown vic to combat bloat and folder size.

Fair enough. Have you guys added a Tomar Lightbar onto your Surrey RCMP CV's? I understand that you have made it Surrey and surrounding municipal police agencies now. Will there be a Tomar on one of the Surrey RCMP CV's

Disregard last question, just saw it in the pictures.

Unrelated, but I think that you should put a Whelen Liberty onto all of the slicktop municipal PD cars. I believe that it's only Delta and Port Moody, they actually do use Whelen Liberty's, so it would work out well.

I'm sure the problem is that there is no whelen liberty yet released. Awesome work regardless on everything.

Furthermore, just a really small realism aspect, the Lower Mainland IRSU CV's usually have the Whelen 9000 Strobe lightbar, and the Alpha Characters are IN, not IT.

Fair enough. Have you guys added a Tomar Lightbar onto your Surrey RCMP CV's? I understand that you have made it Surrey and surrounding municipal police agencies now. Will there be a Tomar on one of the Surrey RCMP CV's

Disregard last question, just saw it in the pictures.

Unrelated, but I think that you should put a Whelen Liberty onto all of the slicktop municipal PD cars. I believe that it's only Delta and Port Moody, they actually do use Whelen Liberty's, so it would work out well.

I'm sure the problem is that there is no whelen liberty yet released. Awesome work regardless on everything.

Furthermore, just a really small realism aspect, the Lower Mainland IRSU CV's usually have the Whelen 9000 Strobe lightbar, and the Alpha Characters are IN, not IT.

Slicktops will stay as is,Delta is the only one that has any photos available with a liberty lightbar,Port Moody appears to be a code 3 type.

We have had a liberty lightbar model for a long time now.

mine is based on a real one,it has a legend and ITnot IN.post-17160-0-81734300-1345492788.jpgpost-17160-0-39022000-1345492791.jpgpost-17160-0-41814100-1345492785.jpg

Slicktops will stay as is,Delta is the only one that has any photos available with a liberty lightbar,Port Moody appears to be a code 3 type.

We have had a liberty lightbar model for a long time now.

mine is based on a real one,it has a legend and ITnot IN.post-17160-0-81734300-1345492788.jpgpost-17160-0-39022000-1345492791.jpgpost-17160-0-41814100-1345492785.jpg

Notice the department crest's on the side of the IT cars, it's not the lower mainland (where the mod takes place). It is IN, trust me.

Look here at the IT cars, it has Vancouver Island Detachments and Agencies... http://www.flickr.co...in/photostream/

Now look at the IN Cars, it has Lower Mainland Police Services ex, Vancouver, Delta, Port Moody http://www.flickr.co...N06/7115114027/

http://www.flickr.co...in/photostream/

The Lower Mainland IRSU cars almost always have a Strobe Whelen 9000, trust me. It would make the mod more realistic if it had one. And sorry, you are correct about the PMPD, they do use Code 3 Lightbars on their CV's, I was mistaken, they have Whelen Outfitting on their Chargers.

Oh! And Also, another thing I've noticed is that ALL of the Port Moody Police Crown Victoria's have a red strobe, and a blue strobe INSIDE the grill, just caught on to it awhile back when I saw one with it's lights on!

http://www.flickr.co...bkh/3584041216/ Basically they look like that, but more rectangular and inside the grill. Just imagine those INSIDE the grill.

http://www.aprilroad.com/?p=500 click on the picture, top left. Thats the best picture I could find. You have to look very closely.

Made the Port Moddy cvpi as per the photos provided.On a flickr picture it appears the lightbar is a Whelen Inner Edge low profile 3 so I textured that one to the front window.The grill has stobes mounted behind grill and also in the back window.

post-17160-0-92326300-1345582550.jpg

post-17160-0-28168100-1345582553.jpg

post-17160-0-96454400-1345582554_thumb.j

I think you forgot the video LOL,I had NWPS lights exact as I did find a few good pictures of that one.Here is what I based mine on...nwps2.jpg

That's awkward, should be in the original post now, LOL. Some of them have strobes, some LED's. But PMPD uses strobes inside the grill, along with intersection clearers that alternate between red/blue (each individual LED).

Also, based on personal encounters and videos, I've figured out what dept. uses what siren... At least I think so:

RCMP: Whelen CenCom Gold, Federal Signal Smart Siren 2000, Federal Signal PA300 (rare), General Electronics Intimidator (O.P.P Siren) *rare*

Vancouver Police: Old Whelens (rare), Tomar 940

West Vancouver Police: Unknown, most likely a Code 3 Mastercom

New Westminster Police: Code 3 Mastercom

Port Moody Police: This has really evaded me, there are no videos of a PMPD car code 3, and I've never heard their siren. I've only seen the picture on their website of an in car picture... See here and decide, my best guess is a Federal Signal Touchmaster Delta http://portmoodypolice.ca/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=18&Itemid=30

Delta Police: Unsure... Sorry don't visit Delta much.

Transit Police: Definately a Federal Signal Smart Siren, got a tour of their HQ and went in the car for a small 30 minute drive around New West.

Abbotsford Police: Code 3 Mastercom, Federal Signal Smart Sirens (Code 3 Mastercoms are much more common).

Hey guys, take a look at Tower 1's night lights, featuring LED warning lights and radiation. Can it get any more realistic than this?...The final result will have the correct Surrey Fire service tower 1 skin. The one as seen below is just a demonstration unit.

6DiBR.png

20cPq.png

Y8CLf.png

Edited by C.F.D

dude just when I think something is up and nothing is new you go and pull a rabbit out of that hat of yours.... it is a damn sexy rabbit to. I have always enjoyed seeing burnaby trucks.

I agree the Burnaby rigs are the perfect blend of colours that stand out...the tower1 will be a Surrey rig though,although Burnaby Engine 5 will be in game.