goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

You're average pumper in North America has about a 500 gallon tank with the larger pumper/tankers having 1,000+. Although some entirely urban departments don't have water at all because they assume they'll always have a hydrant (this logic quickly falls apart as soon as they have a car fire)

Personally, I think adding that script will be wasting command elements you could be using, making it a heavier mod, and generally it doesn't serve much purpose, other than for pictures really. I would say it'd be best to leave something like that out, but that's just my opinion

Hey I have a weird thing that's been going on for a long time, when I get a notification from this mod (or the Montana mod) its in German and looks like this "Benachrichtigung über eine neue Antwort: [WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod" any of the mods/Stan got any idea what's going on? When it click on it it takes to my User CP.

Hey I have a weird thing that's been going on for a long time, when I get a notification from this mod (or the Montana mod) its in German and looks like this "Benachrichtigung über eine neue Antwort: [WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod" any of the mods/Stan got any idea what's going on? When it click on it it takes to my User CP.

Yup I have had the same thing going on.

Would it be possible if you could make a script that opens the Trunk like  for like role-play  or a Mva. Like this [cideo]

that's pretty easy... there is a "openSpecialDoor" command, you can make the trunk like a special door :)

Well it's been a few days and I thank you all for your votes and suggestions.The winner by 2 votes is...below.The Tahoe was also a popular choice so maybe we can have it in game as Battalion 1 and 2.

J4tLtcF.jpg

Not sure if i missunderstood anything.

But according to the pictures 2 pages back, the silvardo was a pick up truck?

it still is but with a topper as planned

Buut the car they show as the winner isnt a pick up :)

yes it is...

They've either made a mistake or I've got mixed up or it's a newer edition

new edition but was planned and elaborated in a post dated may 20

I think the winner car is a silverado with a cover on the back. thats why it looks like an suv

correct,we have a winner...

Yes it's still the pick up just with a cover on the back

bingo

Yeah me too. 
I actually voted for it because it actally looked like a pick up :) 

Sorry to tell, but the cover kinda ruins it :) 

That being said, the models still look awesome