goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

Yeah Here in San Diego Rural/Metro Is Our EMS Provider and The Ambulances Are Housed at the Fire Stations.

They Just started Marking the Ambulances With Their Logo.

Yeah, Rural / Metro also has a fire department that covers the countryside outside of the city limits. Typically, the orange / white version is used in city limits, and the orange / yellow is used outside of city limits.

24ambulance1_t607.jpeg

rural-metro-orlando-amb.jpg

Okay oops my bad. This is what I actually ment (sorry less sleep) BC gov runs BCAS therefore they are not in fire halls (us people you call them houses) in larger cities Toronto Ottawa (i think) they have their own ems services but 9 times out of 10 they have their own quarters.

That's what I meant to say. But in any case like goog and CFD mentioned BCAS will have their own hall.

It's okay, more or less I was playing devils advocate in case anyone new to this was confused. I know a lot of people are use to the ambulance responding from a fire station because of the LA mod. In any event, the units do look great.

PS: On another note, it looks like I'll be able to upgrade my PC before this mod is released so I'll be able to see it on high / ultra.

Also, if you're going to add calls to the mod, here are some suggestions:

Vehicle Accident

Assault

Fight

Domestic Dispute

Domestic Violence

Robbery

Armed Robbery

Vehicle theft

Vehicle pursuit (when you attempt to do a traffic stop but the vehicle doesn't pull over)

Illegal Protest

Homicide/murder

Kidnapping

Barricaded suspect (with hostages)

Suicidal subject

Man with a gun

Shoplifting

Disabled vehicle

Suspicious activity

Trespassing

Whenever you post stuff like this I want to punch myself in the face with a chair.

Hey CFD, does the RCMP flip the colours of their rear lights like that? I thought that they were the same as most services and did blue on the passenger side and red on the drivers side, and any rear lights were done the same. The slicktop in your video has the reds and blues on the rear reversed compared to the front. Just something I noticed.

Hey CFD, does the RCMP flip the colours of their rear lights like that? I thought that they were the same as most services and did blue on the passenger side and red on the drivers side, and any rear lights were done the same. The slicktop in your video has the reds and blues on the rear reversed compared to the front. Just something I noticed.

Ah, yes. Good catch, Jeeves. Well, i figured that if Blue has to be on the passenger side when facing forward ( meaning if you look directly at the front car, its Blue/Red) and thought perhaps i can apply that optical illusion to the rear. Then when you approach from rear looking forward you would see Blue/Red, as opposed to Red/Blue. Know what i mean? Personally it creates a balanced light environment in my opinion.

I know a few services have done that, and it makes sense. However I personally don't like it, but I know how to modify light colours and polygons, so whichever way you put it, I can set them up how I like them. Appreciate the response, to my query

Each of the CVPI are outfitted with 90 stock lights ( Amber headlamps, corner strobes, etc,) and then add another 250-300 to fill the Blue/Red slots. So I hope you can imagine how painfully it can get when deleting/modifying each corona/polies.

Jeeves, I'm more obliged to work on the black retro general duty slicktop with your persnal preferences. The unit also kinda looks like O.P.P so i think you will enjoy it as much as I do, and maybe this will help you your modifying when the time comes....

I made a version of the wrap around rambar that NWPD uses,it is in white for you guys to see it.The final version will be black with sirens and side flashers on it.

4650693737_045fb57074_z.jpg

post-17160-0-89544900-1340846578_thumb.j

post-17160-0-81822200-1340846580_thumb.j

post-17160-0-61787800-1340846582_thumb.j

post-17160-0-94742400-1340846584_thumb.j

post-17160-0-26690900-1340846587_thumb.j

Nicely done Goog.

As for your offer CFD, it is your mod, and I don't want to intrude with your preferences. I know you guys are working to make everything as realistic as possible, so I will wait and see the final product. I love the work you guys are putting in though, it is nice to see people who genuinely take pride in the work they do.

Yup. It's designed to allow the wrap-around grill guard protect your vehicle by taking the first punch against any wildlife animals crossing the roads, a very common trend in B.C

I can imagine that this is one of NWPD's counter-measure to reduce animal collisions, other than PITs and other obstacles that can cause serious damage and serious injuries, which some are often fatal as of result.

@ Jeeves, okay no problem. I honestly have no issue with making a vehicle of your personal preferences. Just send me a PM and hit me up with your game plan. I'd love to do a private O.P.P light package 4 u

[media=]

or this so the dude doesn't scratch the paint,don't mess with Canadian police.

Also here is the newly re-designed Abbotsford cvpi with wrap around pushbar.

Em42012-06-2914-59-58-00.jpg

Em42012-06-2914-59-42-85.jpg

Em42012-06-2915-00-37-40.jpg

And all child's ( LED products, grill guard, the whole vehicle) are fused to the model. This will prevent theft of our parts & falling into the wrong hands. Todd is awesome.

and beside that... It looks more realistic if the vehicle stop. (otherwise the Childs would move into the car if the car stops) :P