Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Also, If you want to make it a bit more believable, put the ambulances at the hospital or make an EMS station with VO spots you have I think.

Here is a suggestion about having ambulances parked at the Hospital. Here is a link to a pic of a garage entrance and all you have to due is call for additional Ambulances.Hospital under ground garage.

Change the existing spawn location for the Ambulances. :welcome:

Finally got v2.3b working after it gave me errors and said it was corrupt so I had to redownload it like 5x, but when I play I dont have the NY map it is still the LA Mod map w/ the large FS1 and small FS2. I put the map folders in that came with the download but I dont know what those maps are so my question is, where do I get find the NY map?

Finally got v2.3b working after it gave me errors and said it was corrupt so I had to redownload it like 5x, but when I play I dont have the NY map it is still the LA Mod map w/ the large FS1 and small FS2. I put the map folders in that came with the download but I dont know what those maps are so my question is, where do I get find the NY map?

Me too i have downloded the submod at least 4 times and still is not working. the map is working but it has all these prototypes and the map is

incomplete. and at 2 of the fire stations it still has la mod vehicles. and i thought their was supposed to be new reskins for the personell too.if someone can give me some advice on how to completly install the new york submod it would be heplpful.

can someone help me so i can play NY submod 2.3 i dont know how to install it

Look, a generic "HLP MEH PLZZZZZZ" is not going to get you any help. You need to state what you've done so far and what's not working. There are also plenty of instructions all over this thread about how to install it. All you need to do is use the search bar

Look, a generic "HLP MEH PLZZZZZZ" is not going to get you any help. You need to state what you've done so far and what's not working. There are also plenty of instructions all over this thread about how to install it. All you need to do is use the search bar

Dyson should probably include a set of instructions in the original post. Otherwise, users would have search through superfluous threads to try and dig out those instructions. It just cuts down on repetitive posts by people looking for installation help and then those who respond back telling them to read all the threads.

Dyson, a suggestion, if I may:

The map size in EM4/911:Fr seems far too small of an area to actually have three fire stations, assuming it is based on real distances. Perhaps one fire station would suffice, but with the option for the BC or captain to call additional equipment from across the map?

For example: the fire station houses an engine, a ladder, battalion chief, and maybe some sort of EMS vehicle (an ESU unit or ambulance or something). Instead of having another fire station with a rescue, an engine, haz-mat, squad, truck etc, change the "call engine", "Call light force" commands, etc, to "Call 10-75" (4 Engines, 2 Ladders, 2 BC, Rescue, Squad, RIT/FAST Truck), "Call 10-76" (Hi Rise Fire, 5 engines, 5 ladders, 4 battalion chiefs, 1 deputy, 1 rescue, Mask Service Unit, Hi-Rise Unit, Field Comm Unit, a Squad, a Tactical Support unit, a RAC unit, the Special Operations battalion chief, the Safety Operating battalion chief, a safety officer, and a lobby control unit.), "Call 10-77" (Hi Rise Residential Alarm, 5 engines, 5 ladders, 3 battalion chiefs, 1 deputy, 1 rescue, 1 squad, the Special Operations battalion chief, a safety officer, Field Comm unit, and the Safety Operating battalion chief.), "Call 10-41" (Arson), 10-80 (Hazmat), and so forth. You could still include other engines in trucks in the game, and those commands would call certain pieces of apparatus from off the map, but that would reduce firehouses and make it more realistic, IMO.

Also, here is a list of FDNY 10-codes for your reading pleasure: http://www.thebravest.com/fdny/FDNY10Codes.htm

That's a pretty good idea. I would be ok with the 10-75 button, and a button to call an extra alarm, as well as individual units. The FAST trucks and TSU, high rise units, lobby control units really don't have any real use in this game in its current form.

can someone help me so i can play NY submod 2.3 i dont know how to install it

Please Read My Post......Installation Instructions :verweis:

Figured my problem out, the ny maps were in a maps folder in the LA maps folder, but after playin awhile I came to the conclusion that I dont like the NY map, too many traffic jams at every intersection, all my vehicles get stuck, and even though theres a "fire lane" they dont use it.

That's a pretty good idea. I would be ok with the 10-75 button, and a button to call an extra alarm, as well as individual units. The FAST trucks and TSU, high rise units, lobby control units really don't have any real use in this game in its current form.

You're absolutely right, half of those support units are unnecessary in the game, and it would be pointless to have it created and arriving, its way too much. I just put them there to show what would actually be called when those codes were transmitted.

I loaded NY Mod and everything worked fine for awhile, but now I've lost the wheels on the two ESU trucks, the pushbars from the front of both, and the lightbars from the medium truck and the bomb squad.

Does anyone have any suggestion of what files I'm missing, so I can make these units complete again? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Askjeeves

Figured my problem out, the ny maps were in a maps folder in the LA maps folder, but after playin awhile I came to the conclusion that I dont like the NY map, too many traffic jams at every intersection, all my vehicles get stuck, and even though theres a "fire lane" they dont use it.

Then make them use it by going to edit and once you have the map up, click the shift & F7 key and make a new path @ the center of the street and narrow it to the center from one street to the other. You don't need to name that path as you would see that the other paths were not named as well.

Here Dyson is my reply post if this will help. NY Mod Instrusctions

Added some doors behind PD Station on Map with no snow.

post-2116-0-46230800-1295238195_thumb.jp