Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Hey today I started playing the New York Submod Christmas Version and have had a couple of minor issues and was wondering if anyone had any answers for me:

Issue 1: Ladder 110 was not textured.

Issue 2: Cannot play the saved games that are included

Issue 3: Rescue 1 cannot leave station 3

Issue 4: The Ambulance from station 3 cannot re enter the station

If anyone can help that would be a big help because I really love this submod.

Figured my problem out, the ny maps were in a maps folder in the LA maps folder, but after playin awhile I came to the conclusion that I dont like the NY map, too many traffic jams at every intersection, all my vehicles get stuck, and even though theres a "fire lane" they dont use it.

cause LANE FIRE is here only for NEW YORK appearance...and few post ago there is Traffic fix...

station27 im tired of telling you that its listed in the front page and we said these problems were ur own not the ny submods

I could understand if it was my own for the texture but with the station problems how could that be mine when Ive never had that problem before?

cause LANE FIRE is here only for NEW YORK appearance...and few post ago there is Traffic fix...

I know but its a big open lane and instead of using it like an empty lane like they would in LA Mod when they run into heavy traffic, they turn around and get stuck in more traffic. And as for the traffic fix, ill have to look back for that.

I know but its a big open lane and instead of using it like an empty lane like they would in LA Mod when they run into heavy traffic, they turn around and get stuck in more traffic. And as for the traffic fix, ill have to look back for that.

Check my earlier post as I have said how you can make your em vehicles go down that Fire Lane.

Check my earlier post as I have said how you can make your em vehicles go down that Fire Lane

For that do I just put one straight down the center of the map for the fire lane? Because I messing around with it but then I got confused, I never did a path before but I'm assuming thats what you do from where the fire lane starts all the way to where it begins is one continuos path?

For that do I just put one straight down the center of the map for the fire lane? Because I messing around with it but then I got confused, I never did a path before but I'm assuming thats what you do from where the fire lane starts all the way to where it begins is one continuos path?

Yes, from one end of the Fire Lane to the other. Make sure you Shift & F7 and do not name it. :smoke:

Guest Jamibat

Im not sure if this has been mentioned but I don't want to go through 90 Pages - I THINK i install this mod right to get it onto the game, when i click Modifications on the game menu it appears with "NY SubMod 2.3" but when I click it my game crashes/freezes disallowing me to go onto the submod. Anyone know why? Also any instructions how to get it onto the game Incase i have made a mistake? Thanks.

Guest Jamibat

Im not sure if this has been mentioned but I don't want to go through 90 Pages - I THINK i install this mod right to get it onto the game, when i click Modifications on the game menu it appears with "NY SubMod 2.3" but when I click it my game crashes/freezes disallowing me to go onto the submod. Anyone know why? Also any instructions how to get it onto the game Incase i have made a mistake? Thanks.

Nevermind :sorrysign:

Somehow it suddenly works :L I was waiting 2 hours before for it to finally come on before i got a crash sign, this one took about 5 mins so yeh - Only thing I need to do is figure out where to put maps but shouldn't be to hard :)

Great Mod!!!

Nevermind :sorrysign:

Somehow it suddenly works :L I was waiting 2 hours before for it to finally come on before i got a crash sign, this one took about 5 mins so yeh - Only thing I need to do is figure out where to put maps but shouldn't be to hard :)

Great Mod!!!

Just read my post that I have explained how to install.... :holdglass:

great mod!

Thanks, just working on the Precinct at the moment.

The map is still to be w00ds map until a further release, but will not be geologically accurate, the Precincts and Firehouses I have selected are not all next to each other as they will be in the map but are still all from the Bronx, anyway...

Precinct 40

Ladder 46 & Engine 81

2 Unknown engines/ladders

Hey Dyson, Did you get my last message for crime scene Barrier? PM me as I could use the crime scene barrier on my other mods.

Could you put up some more pics on some of the work you have done that is not on your media page?

one thing I noticed though was that the als engine, when you tell your men to hook the hoses up, they go around the block lol. and also the ambulances at FS 1 dont respond. but I am probably beating a dead horse.