Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

one thing I noticed though was that the als engine, when you tell your men to hook the hoses up, they go around the block lol. and also the ambulances at FS 1 dont respond. but I am probably beating a dead horse.

thats fixed now, along with most other bugs ready for next release, as for the tape hang fire I'm working on it atm :D

thats fixed now, along with most other bugs ready for next release, as for the tape hang fire I'm working on it atm :D

If you don't mind me saying so, that tape is called, "Crime Scene Tape". :gruebel:

If you don't mind me saying so, that tape is called, "Crime Scene Tape". :gruebel:

I think he meant "as for the tape mishap". I'm pretty sure he knows that it is crime scene tape, seeing that he's used that terminology before. Hangfire is the delay between pulling the trigger of a gun and the actual ignition of the propellant.

I think he meant "as for the tape mishap". I'm pretty sure he knows that it is crime scene tape, seeing that he's used that terminology before. Hangfire is the delay between pulling the trigger of a gun and the actual ignition of the propellant.

yeah and also a common phrase for 'wait a few minutes' I'm totally confused, and this all seems rather irrelevant?

I'm sorry it wasn't suppose to get someone annoyed by this. Some people have other terminology's. I just wanted to give mine. :sorrysign:

I'm going a little stir crazy due that I'm not working my business as I'm Ill and this is just to help me get threw this bad time. :flagwave:

One of my latest re skins....

post-2116-0-16611700-1295500569_thumb.jp

post-2116-0-04386900-1295500706_thumb.jp

post-2116-0-20140600-1295507514_thumb.jp

Mod looks great, but for some reason with mine, the ambulances model file is all messed up, the wheels are not set properly, so i tried to use the esu model file, but the front wheel on that is gone. Could someone send me the necessary files for those trucks??

Thank you very much!

Tyler

I'm sorry it wasn't suppose to get someone annoyed by this. Some people have other terminology's. I just wanted to give mine. :sorrysign:

I'm going a little stir crazy due that I'm not working my business as I'm Ill and this is just to help me get threw this bad time. :flagwave:

One of my latest re skins....

Is the apartement building for your Costal Resort Submod? Looks great.