Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

DYSON! I found the 'hidden mission' in the submod. The on the hudson lol. That really threw me off haha. Great job on the mod all of you!

i never found out if it worked cos i neverplayed it enough to have the event happen ;D

back to modding, got a new unit added (nothing spectacular haha)

working on the FDNY again now :)

file:///C:/Users/Home/Documents/Camtasia%20Studio/Emergencygaming/Emergencygaming.html copy and paste this link for tutorial video also check out my new youtube account emergencygaming and rate like and subscribe hope this helps the people who cant work out how to do it :)

:stupid2:

^ why that lol dont it work ? + i was just trying to do my best to help people out

You must put your files on a web server. What you have done is put a link to a file on your PC.

Check out some free hosting websites, upload the website to there and share that link. :)

-Conroy

oh ok mate thanks would youtube do the trick :)

Could you just post the link to the youtube vid please and remove the video? Makes things a little easier to read through the posts without seeing a big video there.

Hopefully people will be able to figure it out and if Dyson likes it, maybe he will post tthe link on the first page.

Guest YOUNGDUS

I followed all the instructions in the you tube video and it still freezes. It still does not work for me? When I go to the main menu and go to mods and select NY mod it freezes can you help?

I followed all the instructions in the you tube video and it still freezes. It still does not work for me? When I go to the main menu and go to mods and select NY mod it freezes can you help?

After you choose mods and NY Submod then let it load. It might take 5 minutes. It will freeze but after a little bit it loads up. Just give it some time

Guest YOUNGDUS

After you choose mods and NY Submod then let it load. It might take 5 minutes. It will freeze but after a little bit it loads up. Just give it some time

Thanks works now, but now the fire engines or people wont move from their locations in the game.

Thanks works now, but now the fire engines or people wont move from their locations in the game.

Ya I've had problems with it. Like guys run across the map and stuff. You try to move an engine and it takes a minute before it finally moves. There are some bugs still that Dyson hasn't released the fixes to. He is working on pretty much changing everything I believe. And patched everything.

When is the full mod ready to play? I'm playing the submod and i want to know when the full mod is ready.

There is no full mod. This is a submod of the LA Mod.

A submod is a mod of a mod, meaning it uses the same scripts, and usually has different vehicles and maps, of an already completed mod.

-Conroy