Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

hi dyson , got a slight problem , ive been trying to play the mod recently on my labtop but it just freezes when loading the game , yes i know LA mod has a bit of delay in starting but this just doesnt start , ive reinstalled LA mod and redownloaded the submod still nothing , gimme a hand

thanks

Siemens

hi dyson , got a slight problem , ive been trying to play the mod recently on my labtop but it just freezes when loading the game , yes i know LA mod has a bit of delay in starting but this just doesnt start , ive reinstalled LA mod and redownloaded the submod still nothing , gimme a hand

thanks

Siemens

the ny submod takes much longer than la mod it may take up to 10 minutes it did for me then as you start using it more it takes less time

The LASD has been changed to the NYPD Auxiliary police, that haven´t carry guns.

I think that the green uniform that you are saying is the traffic vest and you can use clicking that option the police officer "action menu" (I don´t know how to say)

Ok, I thought I saw someone say that they had found the problem and fixed it.

I had found a way to fix the USAR,but not the HAZMAT.

Ok, I thought I saw someone say that they had found the problem and fixed it.

I will just say it out here because I bet a lot of people wanna know :P

To fix it,you have to change the gate itself to make it work. So you have to go into the editor,un-name it,put a regular gate there and rename it.

If you haven't a;ready noticed by the lack of updates progress has been pretty slow, trying to find people to help out with UVing the new models and such. But after having no luck with that I have decided to end progress on the submod, as the development of the other NY mods continue hopefully one of them will be out soon, hope this project has been enough to keep you satisfied for these last few months :) I am hoping to either begin a new project on EM4 or join with another team.

I am going to compile my work up to now, a few extra additions but nothing major into a final release later in the following weeks.

Thanks for all the support in my first em4 mod :D

dyson

x