Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

what a shame to see one of our great modders stop one of his wonderful mod thank you Dyson for what you have brought us so our thirst for the NY mod has calmed ( well for most people it has happy.gif )

:gruebel:

Well, that's it folks, sorry to those who did not have the opportunity to see my light edits of the FDNY/NYPD apparatuses. Perhaps, I'll release the lights on PRL thread if Dyson is fine with that. ( Unless he plan to release as whole in near future)

:gruebel:

Well, that's it folks, sorry to those who did not have the opportunity to see my light edits of the FDNY/NYPD apparatuses. Perhaps, I'll release the lights on PRL thread if Dyson is fine with that. ( Unless he plan to release as whole in near future)

got some last lights i need you to do then they're all part of the final release :) thanks for all your amazing work chad really appreciated cheers-mate.gif

got some last lights i need you to do then they're all part of the final release :) thanks for all your amazing work chad really appreciated cheers-mate.gif

Hey Dyson,

I like your FDNY ambulance. I want to replace my BLS ambulance with yours. Which files do I need to replace. I've overwrote the ambulance01.dds, ambulance01wheel.v3o files, and the EMS.png file. But my ambulance is still missing a few doors and has the wrong wheels. I have referenced the 'ems.png' file but still not sure if I missed other files. Any suggestions?

No Problem. They've kept me occupied and a valid reason to avoid vacuum duties. Please send what i have to do over PM.

This submod is just awsome!

Exactly what i need for the long wait of the New york mod.

But some crashes and bugs ruins the game very bad :(

The police vans at the dock have no wheels.

MERV unit have white wheels.

Is a rescue boat suppose to stay out in the water?

The mod gets error when moving in guys in the ESU van.

The mod also crashes randomly.

Im sure those are reported problems, but im to lazy to read trough all pages ;)

Hope you can fix those bugs til the next release!

/matte

Work has resumed on the submod, see post 1 ;) final version is underway :) it is open to collaberation anyone who has anything ranging from WIP to concept or already released is welcome to PM me. I want to make this final version hopefully as good as possible :)

x