Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Two bugs:

One: If the fire near the port triggers the HAZMAT cloud; the cloud appears near the Embassy

Two: You cant Pick the HAZMAT tent back up after it is deployed

I have no clue why the Hazmat unit would be @ sta 2 when all the Chemical clouds would happen near sta 1.

It be better off having the Ladder truck @ station 2 as well as I.

I'll try to put a limit on radiations for this mod.

Radiations meaning the "glare" that appears as the light is on? I suppose this is fine but not sure how this will affect the realism of the lights. Maybe this is fine as long as the richness of the lights colors are still intact?

I'll try to put a limit on radiations for this mod.

Why start now? lol, yes it does require more processing power but I have yet to hear any one complain about the amount of radiation slowing down there computer so it can't be to bad. Actually I think you could use just a tiny bit more radiation on the lightbars to light up the surrounding area. The radiation you usually use for the smaller strobes one the side of the fire engines, for example, is perfect because these lights arent the ones that are going to emit light 50 feet away from the truck like the light bar does.

Radiations meaning the "glare" that appears as the light is on? I suppose this is fine but not sure how this will affect the realism of the lights. Maybe this is fine as long as the richness of the lights colors are still intact?

Radiation is the effect of the light hitting the ground.

Hi Guys!

I downloaded v2.3 , 2 days ago , i have to says its frickin awsome (excuse my language) , really love the work you guys have done :12::D;)

Thanks man, here's some news...

As all the districts of NYC are now being covered,

Manhattan (amongst other places) -NY Mod

Brooklyn - NY brooklyn mod

Queens - QRA

etc

I've decided to concentrate on a specific area also, hoping to create a brand new map based on an area from the bronx.

Here's basically my list for the new version

FH1

ladder 46

http://www.fdnytrucks.com/images/bronx/e81/FDNYL046.jpg

engine 81

http://www.fdnytrucks.com/images/bronx/e81/FDNYE081-2.jpg

FH2

Unkown engine (subject to where my map extends to)

Unkown ladder (subject to where my map extends to)

Unkown battalion (subject to where my map extends to)

Local precinct.

It's a pretty radical improvement from the submod, but to increase quality of gameplay aqnd speed of development this still will be a submod and feature a lot of LA scripts etc.

Hope this explains a lot, work will begin this weekend, if anyone knows any good map making tutorials post em that would be great :D

Thanks for the continued support

Dyson

x

Thanks man, here's some news...

As all the districts of NYC are now being covered,

Manhattan (amongst other places) -NY Mod

Brooklyn - NY brooklyn mod

Queens - QRA

etc

I've decided to concentrate on a specific area also, hoping to create a brand new map based on an area from the bronx.

Here's basically my list for the new version

FH1

ladder 46

http://www.fdnytruck...81/FDNYL046.jpg

engine 81

http://www.fdnytruck.../FDNYE081-2.jpg

FH2

Unkown engine (subject to where my map extends to)

Unkown ladder (subject to where my map extends to)

Unkown battalion (subject to where my map extends to)

Local precinct.

It's a pretty radical improvement from the submod, but to increase quality of gameplay aqnd speed of development this still will be a submod and feature a lot of LA scripts etc.

Hope this explains a lot, work will begin this weekend, if anyone knows any good map making tutorials post em that would be great :D

Thanks for the continued support

Dyson

x

Nice one Dyson, but look who forgot about Staten Island. :rolleyes:

hey i downloaded NYsubmod2.3 and dont no how to play it though can someone give me a answer.

start your game. Go to modifications and click on NY Mod. It will appear to freeze while it loads but give it time it will load. Then once it goes back to main menu you are ready to play.

Guest Firefighter4

start your game. Go to modifications and click on NY Mod. It will appear to freeze while it loads but give it time it will load. Then once it goes back to main menu you are ready to play.

i know how to do that but how do i get it into modifications