Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Man, i would really like to play this....

I have tried all kinds of tricks to make it run on my Alienware, but due to flipping Intel aparently there are nothing i can do, eventho it have an NVidia 550M also :(

Try going to the first page of the thread for tech issues referring to your NVIDIA cards.

What up's D: I had a question concerning traffic. It is possible to work on a script for Officers to wave traffic around the accident or indecent, it instead of the old script with the redirect sign. The game is great I played for hours I got to 300.000 points. The only thing that stop me was traffic jams. Vehicles keep getting stuck on the road on some invisible hump. Was there a patch ie: V2.02 for that bug thanks.?

What up's D: I had a question concerning traffic. It is possible to work on a script for Officers to wave traffic around the accident or indecent, it instead of the old script with the redirect sign. The game is great I played for hours I got to 300.000 points. The only thing that stop me was traffic jams. Vehicles keep getting stuck on the road on some invisible hump. Was there a patch ie: V2.02 for that bug thanks.?

It's currently being concepted in v3, however that's not definite, we've got some work around scripts we're gonna try out.

x

the map of this version isn't so good.

the map of the previously version is better v1.0

Great constructive criticism dude.. We're not trying to please you, we're trying to please everyone with smoother gameplay, less traffic, less crashes and lag. If you like the v1 map so much, go back to v1

You should post it on facebook since twitter sucks :P

In your opinion.

Personally I prefer it to facebook, it's not full of 12 y/o kids posting bull crap about 'like this or else this'

Anyway that was majorly off topic, but yeah the forums seem quiet since 2.0.3, not had much/any real feedback, we're not looking for bugs, any that remain will remain now, that was the final installment for v2, but opinions of v2 overall perhaps?

x

Hm, i have every the problem of no sirenes in the game, no redirection from officiers, and most a fast BTD. O.o

All sirens are manual and redirection is removed, it has been explained a few times.

CTD, that is likely due to hardware, are you running intel?

2.03 is very good. I love the NYC look and feel. You guys have done a nice job. I have some simple observations. Engine 53's first due are doesn't really have any action at all. There are a few good calls at the tire shop, and a few good calls at the construction site, but that's it. There aren't many people in that area either. Also, the heart attack across from the firehouse always fails. For some reason, I can't care for or pick up the victim. I always fail the wreck at the upper left side of the map because the woman always dies. I did stage Squad 18 at the top of the map and was able to get to her, but that's the only way not to fail it. The fires are just too easy to put out. I'll send the first due engine and truck and B10. The fire is usually out before my second due engine arrives. Pigeons and cats don't want to move for fire engines blaring lights and sirens? Only in NYC! Other than that, I am enjoying this. I'm not on twitter or facebook, so I'm not up on version 3. 2.03 is my favorite version so far.