Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

All sirens are manual and redirection is removed, it has been explained a few times.

CTD, that is likely due to hardware, are you running intel?

Do you mean i must set this from the other folders? Is accepted, but i am don't read 355 sides topic.

I am running an intel, of course.

Hello

Love the mod but I would like to play it. When I try to open it with WinRaR, the blue circle keeps loading and my desktop crashes. If I set on admin, samething happens. I have been able to play version 1 but for version 2, this is what happens. Any help would be great! Thanks.

P.S- I have an ATI radeon 7270 HDD and a 2.4 ghz and processor. 8 GB ram and 750 GB hardrive.

Manhattan Modification v3.0.0 Preview HD - Engine 54 Ladder 4 Battalion 9 Responding

JUST A TEST PREVIEW!

First Official Preview of Version 3! Be advised this was a test on the V2.0.3 map with the firehouse in it so it does not reflect the firehouse's final resting place. Just a quick concept of what you can expect ;). Manhattan Modification v3.0.0 HD - Engine 54 Ladder 4 Battalion 9 Responding.

Having a little trouble getting v 2.0 and v 2.0.3 to install, wondering if i could get some help.

I installed v 1.0 and that works fine, when i run the installer on either 2.0 or 2.3 i cant get any of the apparatus to show up.

I was wondering how to correct this problem.

Thanks

Having a little trouble getting v 2.0 and v 2.0.3 to install, wondering if i could get some help.

I installed v 1.0 and that works fine, when i run the installer on either 2.0 or 2.3 i cant get any of the apparatus to show up.

I was wondering how to correct this problem.

Thanks

Read the "README" file in the 2.0.1 mod, the steps are clearly outlined on what you need to do, it tells you that in order for v.2.0.1 to work it will need several files from v.1 - you will copy the v.2.0.1 files into the v.1 mod.

For v.2.0.3, look to see where the installer loaded it. It will default to "sixteen tons" and some games do not have that, instead it's under wizard works. Use windows explorer to look in your program files folder and see if you have a sixteen tons folder (there will be nothing but the mod files in there); if you do, copy the mod files to the correct mod location and it will work, or you can simply run the installer again and point the installer to the correct location before it runs.

Read the "README" file in the 2.0.1 mod, the steps are clearly outlined on what you need to do, it tells you that in order for v.2.0.1 to work it will need several files from v.1 - you will copy the v.2.0.1 files into the v.1 mod.

For v.2.0.3, look to see where the installer loaded it. It will default to "sixteen tons" and some games do not have that, instead it's under wizard works. Use windows explorer to look in your program files folder and see if you have a sixteen tons folder (there will be nothing but the mod files in there); if you do, copy the mod files to the correct mod location and it will work, or you can simply run the installer again and point the installer to the correct location before it runs.

That is our fault! You do NOT need v1 for v2. V2 is stand alone. All you need to do is set the installer location to either c:/programs files/wizardworks/ etc / mods or sixteen tons entertainment mods folder

Nice work again Guys, but just a small bug report V2.0.3 It seems the Patrol vehicles file path is off on the side street. Also the suspects get dropped off on the side street near the Precinct. Three are also some minor light issues with Tower 12, 13, no lights when it's in the revers set up. PD K9 SUV no lights on the top vector bar., Patrol cars have no redirect lights in the rear, Rescue 1 no space set up at fire house only manner place the vehicle there, some times on of the fire engine go's in it place, detectives can only redirect traffic. Traffic traffic traffic still gets jammed up. But over all great mod thanks again.