Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

im not tryin to start anything but i think that saying that you're only gonna release the next version of your mod to only clan members and not all of your fans who were very exited to get v3 after it was announced is the stupidest move i've ever seen on here if your not gonna release it to us than fine i understand just i would recommend not saying its only going out to people in the clan when theres people like me who cant cause of problems with there pc im not to happy with you doing that just dont tell us im mad that you would just shout out that your not releasing it to all of the people who have been waiting for it not a smart decision on your part:(

I rarely post here. And I'm not a die hard fan yet I've been a fan of this modification since the day you announced that you were going to creat this; However, here's what I think:

Look, you guys did a great job on version 1 and version 2. I was impressed. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not here to bash you guys or anything negative, but this is slightly unfair for your fans of your modification.

If you guys didn't have any plans on releasing Version 3, then why did you mention it in a post? That wasn't a smart move at all, to be honest. In fact, for people like me, who just skim over the first few lines or words, and you see "Version 3" or "V3" or anything like that you're going to be excited. That's until you read the full post(s) and find out that it's not going to be released to the public and is now only being released to a clan ONLY. So, what you're basically saying is, only the true fans can have this mod. Because I've tried getting into that and well, it didn't happen. Your true fans are hanging around here. You've got to realize that. This Clan thing is unfair. If it was going to be kept, like you've said, private, then you shouldn't of said anything about it and given it to people that you're close friends with. If users had asked about it a simple reply of "we haven't planned a Version 3, but we'll continue to update and fix Version 2." There you're not stuck in this current position that you're stuck in.

For such a small tiny "bumb" in the road over a facebook fan page that was made called, "Manhattan Mod Is Just A Money SCAM", which only have TWO likes, that gives you another reason to just lock it up and call it private and Clan Members Only, which is still technically "private"? (Don't get me wrong, again, I understand and agree that you may have other reasons, that are private or public to announce as to why you plan on making the Version 3 Mod private/Clan Only) I understand that you guys may find it "annoying" and all that but it's something you've just got to ignore and carry on; Focus on making YOUR modification fans happier. If people started complaining on the forums about that, the "NINJA Moderators" will appear out of no-where, deleting the comment and warning the user(s) and everything carrys on.

To turn suddenly from a successfull, public modification to a private/clan only modification annoys people, makes them mad, and then flaming will happen; luckily, people are "respectful" and "mature" enough not to do that, well for the most part. If you really are going to go with that, at least take the time and effort to fix all the bugs and glitiches in the previous version. Instead of kicking it aside and ignoring it forever and focusing on the "New, amazing, private Version 3" that WE, your fan base, won't be able to play. I can write a list of things that need to be fixed in the V2.0.2 but here isn't the time.

I could add a lot more things to this, bringing in the money, the clan only, but I'll leave at this. I've basically said what I've wanted to say. I too, along with the rest of your fans, aren't too "thrilled" with the fact that you're privatizing this mod and only making it available for "clan members". If you want to kill your fan-base, go for it.

Just my two cents.

Here is my statement,

I hate when people bring things back up like the donations, the rockstar models, and all the other things we've been hated about. Honestly here's the thing. I want to release v3 publically! I know there are 90% more honorable fans then haters and I don't want this but Dyson is the Alpha. This mod is HIS. I can't change his mind (I tried) but basically what he has told me is he's tired of releasing the hard work to people who are just gonna spit all over it. V3 is not going to be had to get. Honestly all you have to do is come to us! If you put the effort to come talk to us about it we can give you v3. I can't change Dyson's mind. He says its official but we will see in the next few months how things go. If we constantly get hate comments, threats of sueing us and being called a scam, ill understand. But I think you guys should have access to it as I love sharing my work.

Here is my statement,

I hate when people bring things back up like the donations, the rockstar models, and all the other things we've been hated about. Honestly here's the thing. I want to release v3 publically! I know there are 90% more honorable fans then haters and I don't want this but Dyson is the Alpha. This mod is HIS. I can't change his mind (I tried) but basically what he has told me is he's tired of releasing the hard work to people who are just gonna spit all over it. V3 is not going to be had to get. Honestly all you have to do is come to us! If you put the effort to come talk to us about it we can give you v3. I can't change Dyson's mind. He says its official but we will see in the next few months how things go. If we constantly get hate comments, threats of sueing us and being called a scam, ill understand. But I think you guys should have access to it as I love sharing my work.

Amen, you guys want the mod, you come get it, simple. That's it, no discussion is going to change my mind, I'm dyson, this is MY (well our) mod, we'll do what we please, so deal with it. That's my message.

Not taking no nonsense

Dyson

x

Amen, you guys want the mod, you come get it, simple. That's it, no discussion is going to change my mind, I'm dyson, this is MY (well our) mod, we'll do what we please, so deal with it. That's my message.

Not taking no nonsense

Dyson

x

Lol ash! I told you to stay off the Internet when you're royally drunk -.- anyways, I guess it's official. If you'd like to be part of the v3 crew you can

Join our teamspeak: www.lovheim.net (no mic needed) I've got some of my best friends from this mod. Marius, Jon, Jason, Dyson, Joe, Nace, Mark, Jose, and Ethan These guys have been around for a long time and we consider them true die hard supporters/friends. Marius has been with us over a year and we speak pretty much every day. Same with Jon Mark and Jason. We are an awesome, funny group of guys. Chill and a great community to be with! If making great friends, and getting access to v3 isn't worth connecting o a team speak channel then I don't know what is. I'm sorry guys.

If people wanted the mod that bad, JOIN THE CLAN. It literally takes 2 secs. Download teamspeak and get on it, get the mod of the guys and either stay on there for the MP games and the brilliant community or say thanks for the hard work and leave. Simple as.

Exactly. You can stick around and hang out with us, or you can say thanks, give us your thoughts and be on your way. It's better to know people will take time out of their day for something we took time out of our years for. It's better for us I guess,

Anyways It'd be best if this discussion stopped. We will share photos and progress with the public still. Not to tease but to have a reason to come say hi to us.

I think that needed to be explained, people thought joining the clan would be a long winded process and would come with a load of commitment which most didn't fancy. But it's not, its just a way of taking the mod out of the spotlight so you guys can work on it without distraction or annoyance from these forums!

Not necessarily distraction nor annoyance. I favor being in the spotlight. I love sharing photos and videos with the public and its rewarding. The mod could still be considered public but were just not gonna have any public links up like v2. After all the hate and threats we received we want to just simply avoid people like that getting hands on our mod so basically you just have to come and get it when it's ready.

We use a program called Hamachi to set up games.

Just downloaded hamachi but how in the hell do I find MERU on teamspeak3 I have tried typing in that but does not find anything and have looked through all the pages again to look for the IP address and port number I would need to connect to your server as you know I really want to play with you guys online and am looking forward to doing so in my spare time which like most of us seems to become less and less now days!

in teamspeak our server address is www.lovheim.net. join us on teamspeak and well get you all started up.

Thank you am in now and waiting in the server help channel then to be set up ready to go thanks guys!

Hi guys!

First i want to say i love this MOD! (Sorry for my english, im Dutch ^^)

But, i have a few questions.

I dont have the alarm script.

There isnt a guy sitting at the computer in the firehouse.

That guy would alarm the firefighters, right?

Cause i wanted a realistic alarm, but how do i get the guy at the computer?

I hope you guys can read my words :)

Hi guys!

First i want to say i love this MOD! (Sorry for my english, im Dutch ^^)

But, i have a few questions.

I dont have the alarm script.

There isnt a guy sitting at the computer in the firehouse.

That guy would alarm the firefighters, right?

Cause i wanted a realistic alarm, but how do i get the guy at the computer?

I hope you guys can read my words :)

That was perfect English! No worries :) , actually v3 will include the realistic alarm script with real accurate box numbers and dispatches the nearest companies. V2 was a test, Didnt work so well