Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Hey Dyson this is just a small suggestion maybe for the RAC u could maybe have it deploy a small rehab type tent just for realism? that's just a suggestion but that's down the road fixing the bugs is first priority :). amazing mod so far guys keep up the amazing work

Support vehicles will be given more active roles in the patch update, for 2.0.1 they were just made usable if that makes sense?

x

Thanks, and just to clarify, the new version (2.0.2) will be a patch update, it will see model edits, more lights, bug fixes, and tweaks in gameplay and units.

However devolepment of this, the SD version and v3 is all postponed until we can find time to work on these projects.

And just to reiterate, version 3 will be a MP community only release, so in essence a private version, whether it's for em4 or 5 is still debatable.

There's a nice news round up.

x

i need help, cant get playing freeplay. it loads so far then it cuts back to the desktop.

It is your graphics card. Are you playing on your laptop? Look on the 1st page of this mod for dysons first post and in that post it says stuff about how another person fixed his problem.

Sorry if this is a known issue, I've looked but can't find it reported. When the EMS chief calls an ambulance with the 10-45 function, an ambulance comes but the medics are the old "paramedics with a stretcher", not the new one medic with a bag and another with the stretcher. The medics also look like ghosts, semi-transparent.

Anyone who has the "Wizardworks" version of EM4 will have to make a file in the mod file section for this Mod to install properly, just thought I would inform anyone who has this because I had a tough time trying to figure out why my game was installing, but not installing..(it installed into the demo of this game's file)

Have you reduced all your fraphics settings to the lowest settings and made sure your graphic drivers are updated. If this stilld oesn't work you may want to upgrade your graphics card. use the options in EM4 to lower all your games settings. Max out the graphics card. Hope that helps.

i need help, cant get playing freeplay. it loads so far then it cuts back to the desktop.

You need to unzip the files with WinRar or 7Zip.

I have unrared the file, I now have a application file, the icon is like a diskdrive with a orange pointing down arrow above. I clicked on this to open but my cursor just has the blue circle loading and nothing happens.

I have unrared the file, I now have a application file, the icon is like a diskdrive with a orange pointing down arrow above. I clicked on this to open but my cursor just has the blue circle loading and nothing happens.

Try right clicking and click open.

Dyson! lights look awesome for the units, The streets are wider in some location game moves much faster Bugs so far ,MVA with taxi and over turned and PU, taxi can't be towed unless you shoot it . Traffi still at stand still, no re-dierctional lights or commands. NYPD SUV'S no lights or sirens. Game crashed after hour and half of play time.

I have managed to install it but it's not actually installed If that makes sense

Im guessingthe solution to this problem, just a hunch :

Open up start, and into the search bar at the bottom type 'UAC'

Click the 'change user account control settings'

Move the slider to never notify.

After installing make sure you put this back to its original setting.

Im guessingthe solution to this problem, just a hunch :

Open up start, and into the search bar at the bottom type 'UAC'

Click the 'change user account control settings'

Move the slider to never notify.

After installing make sure you put this back to its original setting.

Thanks I got it working now you are a legeand :)

Met

Patch V2.0.2 Released!

Instructions - Simple Drag & Drop & Replace

Link 1 http://www.4shared.c...tch_4_202.html?

Link 2 http://www.4shared.c...h_4_202_2.html?

Link 3 https://rapidshare.com/#!download|874p12|774035959|Patch%204%202.0.2.rar|28473|0|0

Change log v2.0.2:

NYP Ambulance lights fixed

Rescue medic ambulance lights fixed

Squad 18 Lights fixed

New Ladder 13 and 12 Lights

FBI Suburban lights added

NYPD/Unmarked Explorer lights added

Undercover Taxi added

All ladders now have lit redirectional lightbars

Ladder 13 updated lights

Removed blue lights from engines and ladders (for accuracy)

Multiplayer map, units list fixed

Squad 18 deck gun option fixed

E 81st st EMS bug fixed

More bombs, and hazmat calls

Updated parameters

Ladder 24 now has bull horns

Battalion 8, Battalion 9 and Hazmat 44 now have sirens

Chief in bunker gear can still call in PD, and EMS

Marauder II Engine lights fixed

Hazmat added to some gas explosions

Sirens added to cars that didnt have before

Patch by Rafael Fernandez and Marius Waskaas

Edited by Newfoundking
Fixed link 3 for those who hate 4shared.

Every call out for the EMS/FDNY Free Play mode is for Engine 22, Lader 13 and/or Bat. 10. Even if the call is next to a different station.. I know they don't have to be sent to that call but if you're focusing on realism, that's a fix that should come soon. I was hoping for it to be in the patch that was just released.

That's just a heads up. It'd be nice to have that fixed.