Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Guess I'll play 1.0.0, is there any way to maybe transfer the cars to 1.0.0? Or bring the old siren scripts to 2.0.0? Something that I could do quickly?

Yeah there's not really a way to do it without it being really complicated. We found that your style of siren was extremely annoying so we did our own lol

Yeah there's not really a way to do it without it being really complicated. We found that your style of siren was extremely annoying so we did our own lol

Alright, might I suggest in 3.0.0 you allow automatic sirens? Like I said, micromanaging is a pain especially when you have 2 calls at once!

Thank you. And I LOVE the mod by the way, the lights are so realistic and amazing.

I'm enjoying this mod its pretty good just one question, will the god awful lighting be changed anytime soon? Other then that I love it, also does anyone else have problems getting Truck 13 to park in the station?

I'm enjoying this mod its pretty good just one question, will the god awful lighting be changed anytime soon? Other then that I love it, also does anyone else have problems getting Truck 13 to park in the station?

I do as well. it will usually park all funny so i cant move it at all and i end up having to restart it.

I'm sorry you must be playing another mod. There is no god awful lighting here..

I'm sorry you must be playing another mod. There is no god awful lighting here..

I'm referring to lights such as Engine 22, there is no "area of effect" the lights shoot out from the truck like laser beams, looks rather dumb, unless this is only on my end? Also, does Truck 13 have problems parking sometimes?

i know where he's coming from i like the lights and the electronic Q... with the lights it seems like there really bright and it lags the jesus but then after pulling them out a few times it goes back to normal but thats my only complaint is a lot of lights and there really bright but other then that its really awesome!!

and have you guys thought about adding Fire alarms in 3.0?

Let me rephrase this, it sounds like I'm dissing it.

I LOVE the mod, its very good and I love the lighting itself, especially on the ambulances, what I don't like is the way the light shoots out from some of the units, mainly the engines like laser beams, it looks silly. But as I watch videos I don't see the laser beam effect in some, but do in others, idk.

8 hours? That's nothing to do with the mod my friend, that's internet speeds.

x

wel it happens when i try to download the 1st manhattan file....the NY mod works fine and the 2nd one works fine but i was trying to getthe additional units from the FDNY and when i try to play it crashes

wel it happens when i try to download the 1st manhattan file....the NY mod works fine and the 2nd one works fine but i was trying to getthe additional units from the FDNY and when i try to play it crashes

You're trying to do what sorry?

x