Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Ok guys, it's about time to start promoting our latest venture in Version 3, we've kinda just sat back and worked and not made any effort to get any hype, so now we're probably at the stage where we have a little to show.

Pride of Midtown was revealed over our facebook group, on here today I'm showing a sneak peak into Rescue 1.

Thoughts/feedback is welcomed on both revealed houses, it'd be nice to get some discussion going again, Q&A is welcome, but make it sensible, we would have told you guys if we'd cracked something like limited water haha.

x

Version 3 is still being released as MERU only..

Essentially its like us saying, you have to go to a certain website to get the mod, we're not making it private, we're making it more of a hassle to get, so people that actually want it will get it, those that will download, play for 2 seconds and then criticize every aspect of the mod, wont go through the effort.

Sup to you guys, all you have to do is log on to our TeamSpeak one time and you'll get linked up, we've spent the best part of a year working, I think logging on to a server is the least we could ask in return...

Dyson

x

Essentially its like us saying, you have to go to a certain website to get the mod, we're not making it private, we're making it more of a hassle to get, so people that actually want it will get it, those that will download, play for 2 seconds and then criticize every aspect of the mod, wont go through the effort.

Sup to you guys, all you have to do is log on to our TeamSpeak one time and you'll get linked up, we've spent the best part of a year working, I think logging on to a server is the least we could ask in return...

Dyson

x

stupid question, what is MERU???

Dyson

x

What if your banned from your teamspeak?

Sorry I'm confused so all we have to do is join your teamspeak server and you guys give us a link to were the download will be or is it something else

Yeah that's it, you log on, you'll be directed to a certain area to get the mod and then given a link, it's only as simple as logging on here to get a link.

Our reasons as I have stated above have been repeated far too much, so yeah that's our policy on v3, if it's too much effort for people to go to, it's no harm to us, after all this is a non-profit mod, we don't have to be public about it.

x

Yeah that's it, you log on, you'll be directed to a certain area to get the mod and then given a link, it's only as simple as logging on here to get a link.

Our reasons as I have stated above have been repeated far too much, so yeah that's our policy on v3, if it's too much effort for people to go to, it's no harm to us, after all this is a non-profit mod, we don't have to be public about it.

x

So how can I since im banned from your sever :(

Alright everyone listen up..

@gunswat ill unban you before release

MERU is our multiplayer group/brotherhood we started it over a year ago and we've grown exponentially. Some of the guys have stuck around the whole year which we talk to everyday, from all over the world. We play EM4 (mostly Manhattan Mod) GTA San Andreas, Minecraft, and many other games we share interests in like FSX. This is also the beta testing group for the Manhattan Mod. As far as V3 goes, when it is released we will be playing MP games and on the teams peak for days following release like we did with V1 and V2. There's always atleast one or two people on our team speak during the weekdays but it is packed during MP games and Weekends. Here are instructions to get on the Teamspeak.

Google Teamspeak 3 Client and download it (ITS FREE)

Open Teamspeak 3 and go to connect to a network, enter this exactly how it is (NOT IN THE WEB BROWSER!, in Teamspeak!!): www.lovheim.net

You should stop by this weekend to check us out, we will be playing v3 beta MP games and you can go ahead and reserve the mod but do not ask for the beta. Don't.. Just don't..

-Raf

MERU Founder