Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

That truck was made for the fictional city of Merickton, he has about over 100 new fire trucks in his file but you'll need to put them on the map for them to use, only several have sirens, lights are decent, and most of the trucks have super large problems on the wheels, textures, I'm trying to rehab the file but I need a scriptor to help me out and no one has signed up for that or mine and Josh41's submod. Merickton is stopped for a while until I can get some help and the other submod will survive for now.

Anyway the real Super Pumpers are probably rotting in a junk yard somewhere, which is a real shame, 1965-1980s. Besisdes look at them technological masterpieces for their time. and now, Semi Truck/Fire engine, who's got something like that now? And sorry, they most likely don't fit Dyson's 2008-2009 time zone. :huh:

Btw, Dyson sorry for clogging your topic, :sorrysign:

Well in the FDNY, Josh could vouch for me since he's on a truck, Truck guys have something called an aerial pipe and they'll run a hose up the length of the ladder and use it as a deck gun up there. They don't initially have a hose but if they did the aerial pipe thing, they would lol

like have hose connections?

because i don't think that's very realistic

My cities ladder trucks have a pimp and function as regular engines also, we use it in fire explorers because it isn't being staffed that day usually, so when do hose connections and all the, no different than an engine except it has a big ladder on it

*pump, not pimp

It wont have connections, it'll just not be animated (unless we find someone who totally rocks at animating) so the ladder wont actually function. So it'll basically just be a transport, but to not hav it would look odd in duane. But we have said in future versions when we have a stable release we can work on stuff like animations without fear of screwing up the mod without any previous version to fall back on ;)

No posts today, for once haha. Well here's some screens and an update...

RTA, bus overturned and multiple people trapped. You can see who has responded. ESS 1 was first on scene as Rescue 1 was on a run.

em42011110718534066.jpg

em42011110718544933.jpg

em42011110718550273.jpg

em42011110718553801.jpg

As for an update.

We've finished the Satellite, working on an E-Series Downtown Ambulance along with custom wheels for the trucks.

We've hit some bugs now. But like I said none of these a CTD. The most severe is a script error that brings up the script error message. But most other bugs are being removed as they are very small (such as building physics, engines not leaving house etc).

Another thing I've increased is the waiting times of things, for example the time the FF stabalize for, making the gameplay a little more slow to give you chance to think rather than just immediately act. This also means it is much easier to get multiple FF and a Paramedic to work on an individual and for longer as a team.

We're also refining the models we have already made, making improvements. All round it's looking good.

Feedback is appreciated

Dyson

x

sweeeeet :), nice work guys, I love the detailed approach, everything is in the good place and format (my favourite is that the BC's bunker jacket is not zipped - EPIC)

can you give me some details of your hardware? Just for me, so I maybe buy some extra recources to my PC run this mod...

I currently have

Intel Dual Core E5700

2GB DDR 3 RAM

GFROCE 9800 gt graphic card

Thanks...

sweeeeet :), nice work guys, I love the detailed approach, everything is in the good place and format (my favourite is that the BC's bunker jacket is not zipped - EPIC)

can you give me some details of your hardware? Just for me, so I maybe buy some extra recources to my PC run this mod...

I currently have

Intel Dual Core E5700

2GB DDR 3 RAM

GFROCE 9800 gt graphic card

Thanks...

I run..

Intel i5

4Gb RAM

ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470

if that helps in any way :)

Dyson any planes to use NYPD units parked at the station as extra repsonce units, looks awsome thanks.

nope, they are just scenery.