Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Well I'm still pretty unsure, I'm hoping to do a Law degree at University but that all depends on my grades need AAA to do one which is more than is required to do Physics or most other things. However if that does fall through I have done a lot of work in sound engineering and would consider that as a job/teaching/studying or perhaps games design possibly. :P

haha kinda off topic so I'll put this in a spoiler ;)

Well I'm still pretty unsure, I'm hoping to do a Law degree at University but that all depends on my grades need AAA to do one which is more than is required to do Physics or most other things. However if that does fall through I have done a lot of work in sound engineering and would consider that as a job/teaching/studying or perhaps games design possibly. :P

well good luck

Well you can't see from that pic but from this one below, you'll see it has a huge deck gun! It's used for bigger fires and is called on all 2 alarms. It has extra manifolds, supply lines, and different tools of that sort.

Law degree, how fancy! I'm planning on going to University and doing Medicine at Manchester University. Once I got my A Levels as well.

I know satellite 1 is an engine 9! BINGO

Here is some informations:

The satellites are manned by members of the Engine Company that they are quartered with. There are 6 satellite pumpers in FDNY and they are assigned as follows:

Satellite 1 - Engine 9

Satellite 2 - Engine 72

Satellite 3 - Engine 284

Satellite 4 - Engine 324

Satellite 5 - Engine 159

Satellite 6 - Engine 207

I know satellite 1 is an engine 9! BINGO

Here is some informations:

The satellites are manned by members of the Engine Company that they are quartered with. There are 6 satellite pumpers in FDNY and they are assigned as follows:

Satellite 1 - Engine 9

Satellite 2 - Engine 72

Satellite 3 - Engine 284

Satellite 4 - Engine 324

Satellite 5 - Engine 159

Satellite 6 - Engine 207

that's correct :)

you will be putting a deck gun on the satellite correct

They will add it in the editor as a child so it can function in game as a water cannon.

stupid question but what's a satellite truck?

Its basically a fire truck with a high powered water turrent on the top of it.

They will add it in the editor as a child so it can function in game as a water cannon.

Its basically a fire truck with a high powered water turrent on the top of it.

I thougt something like emergency 2 the satalite car

but I thought it was for a rader or something like that XD

the term was originally made for the nozel trucks that branched off of the super pumpers back in the, 1970s I thnk,

SPT.jpg

SP.jpg

The smaller trucks were used to push water to high floors of high risers

Yes there was one of these made in em4, but when the file was released the Super Pumper was not in it

the term was originally made for the nozel trucks that branched off of the super pumpers back in the, 1970s I thnk,

SPT.jpg

SP.jpg

The smaller trucks were used to push water to high floors of high risers

Yes there was one of these made in em4, but when the file was released the Super Pumper was not in it

they look pretty ugly

is this a Chicago FD?

How can it be Chicago ??? Its New York City FDNY,NYPD.....

Here is an interesting video

I thought engine 9 and satelltite 1 is the same engine.

Now I've no idea what happens in N.Y.

Dyson will it be engine 9 and satellite 1 because they are two different engines?

Its a Foam truck satellite 1 engine 9 is a regular engine.

This guy?

Mod looks good so far, Dyson :) Best of wishes!

And thats Squad 55