Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

well, you can already do that from the stabilize command if a PM is working on a person, I do it with one paramedic, and two FF/PO to speed up the healing especially for a down squad member.

Are the tires on all the trucks be that large?

Lets all chill out and get back on topic please..

Here's some gameplay to feast your eyes on..

Museum on fire causing a forest fire to spread over central park.

Ten House, Duane and Chinatown fighters all responding, with Tiller 6, EMS, Engine 7 and Satellite 1 on route.

em42011110215064673.jpg

em42011110215063474.jpg

em42011110215062194.jpg

Nice no new trucks on that scene oh well lol Nice

Just like to say a few things then..

First up the screen shot isnt to show anything new, you've all been crying out for more screens so I thought I'd snap a quick shot while doing some testing.

We are still on schedule for the release date we originally set. This speculation that we will run well into next year is quite way off. We only said we MAY extend IF WE HAVE TO but otherwise everything is still on track.

The gated Wye - We wont be disabling it, it's a value part of the gameplay (or atleast it is for me) if we were going for accuracy the game would be completely different, but we're not, it's a game, we cant make everything accurate. So hose splitters are stil going to be in game, I feel it allows better easier control over FF and also reflects the FDNYs laying two hoses stratergy allowing further stretch of the supply.

@CFD haha so you noticed that? ;) you can pretty much figure out most of the map from all these screens. But yeah that's precinct #2 :) upper east side of the map :).

And the satellite..

as I said this was just a quick snap. The satellite and Ladder 6 were only dispatched by me as the fire began to really rage. I sent them to upper West to combat the blaze from the other side of the huge fireball that was Central Park. So yeah they were on route with EMS and EMS SUV when this was snapped.

Hope this answers most if not all your questions. And should clarify the situation.

Dyson

x

P.S. gimme a vote on Ale's skinning contest if you liked my Rescue

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/topic/13048-the-skinning-contest/page__pid__214648__st__320#entry214648

;)

The gated Wye - We wont be disabling it, it's a value part of the gameplay (or atleast it is for me) if we were going for accuracy the game would be completely different, but we're not, it's a game, we cant make everything accurate. So hose splitters are stil going to be in game, I feel it allows better easier control over FF and also reflects the FDNYs laying two hoses stratergy allowing further stretch of the supply.

:)

The gated-wye 's back! I like that too and totally share your opinion. It's a gameplay feature that makes (together with a rapid deployment feature) fire fighting a bit easier. Instead of having 4000-klick-scenes until you finally attached two hoses to an engine like in the original game.

And I agree, it's pretty hard to make EVERYTHING accurate - and actually that's why I started a fictional modification ;)

greetz

rettungstier

The mod will be released when it's released, Stop asking or 'Predicting' when you think it's going to be released.

I didn't ask for the date of relase! :WTF:

One more thing I think you should watch this video because there is a new rescue 1.

Here is the other rescue 1 :WTF: They aren't the same!

One more thing I think you should watch this video because there is a new rescue 1.

Neither of those are the new Rescue 1. The first one is a spare, that is the ugly American LaFrance chassis, the 2nd video is the Pierce which they had most recently. All of the rescues are now on a Ferrara chassis.

@ Dyson or Raf

Just a question/idea. I noticed in the gameplay shots when you order a firefighter to get hose, they get the red box reel. Ever think of changing that to something more realistic, like a shoulder load? Would it even be possible?

@ Dyson or Raf

Just a question/idea. I noticed in the gameplay shots when you order a firefighter to get hose, they get the red box reel. Ever think of changing that to something more realistic, like a shoulder load? Would it even be possible?

You would have to change the model maybe if you can, unless its built in core to Emergency 4 and is unchangeable, but i think even if you could you would still have to re-animate it so it was over thier shoulders and not in thier hands down thier side like it is with the box

Thanks for the on topic-ness again :) wooop!

:)

The gated-wye 's back! I like that too and totally share your opinion. It's a gameplay feature that makes (together with a rapid deployment feature) fire fighting a bit easier. Instead of having 4000-klick-scenes until you finally attached two hoses to an engine like in the original game.

And I agree, it's pretty hard to make EVERYTHING accurate - and actually that's why I started a fictional modification ;)

greetz

rettungstier

Dude we share so many opinions! We need to work on something after all of this is done haha :P

We know what the new Rescue looks like, and the NY mod have already modeled it. However as we have always said we're not going to constantly update to keep in track else we'd never be finished. And as I have always said, this isn't set in present day it's set between 08-10 ;)

@ Dyson or Raf

We have been working on it loads, I can't find the model for the hose (think it uses the main folder for that) and we can't access animations. The best I could do was get it to change to a highrise pack when you drop the equipment, again it sucks but thats the limitation of modifying rather than developing :)

Dyson

x

We have been working on it loads, I can't find the model for the hose (think it uses the main folder for that) and we can't access animations. The best I could do was get it to change to a highrise pack when you drop the equipment, again it sucks but thats the limitation of modifying rather than developing :)

Dyson

x

Hey at least you guys tried. If you can figure it out, great, if not, at least you tried. Can't make everything realistic.

hey Dyson and raf i found this on you tube i thought it might be helpful :)

THIS IS THE MANHATTAN MOD not other.

Its cause thats the newest one they have.

The video on the top is the reserve rescue. Notice it doesn't have a number assigned to it. It just says rescue co. so yes, tis a reserve. The one on the bottom is the current one but it's soon to be outdated if it already has been by this one.

So are a few ladders as you can see by the new Ferrara 156 Truck.

@321 Engine: Yes it is Manhattan mod but they use NYPD ESU RMP's in here. Look at the last two trucks Dyson and Raf made. Cool ya jets hotshot.