Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

The video on the top is the reserve rescue. Notice it doesn't have a number assigned to it. It just says rescue co. so yes, tis a reserve. The one on the bottom is the current one but it's soon to be outdated if it already has been by this one.

So are a few ladders as you can see by the new Ferrara 156 Truck.

@321 Engine: Yes it is Manhattan mod but they use NYPD ESU RMP's in here. Look at the last two trucks Dyson and Raf made. Cool ya jets hotshot.

No u stop lefty and yes i know i went to that expo i meant to say that thhe other new one they have. Now i think its enough chating abont this stuff and get :1046276160_schildbacktotopic: *Note: Im not angry this is just a mad face with only picture of it*

@Everyone else. Thanks for backing me up lol

@321, I understand you are not mad but it seems like you are. Well, I know you're excited also and so are we so uh calm down just a tad eh? I'm from NYC too and I wanna see this come out as much as you bud lol. Anywho, so uh, how will this high rise fire thing work? Do we pass a bunch of floors to get to one room that's on fire or do we have multiple rooms showing but one on fire? If you don't understand me, I can reiterate.

@Everyone else. Thanks for backing me up lol

@321, I understand you are not mad but it seems like you are. Well, I know you're excited also and so are we so uh calm down just a tad eh? I'm from NYC too and I wanna see this come out as much as you bud lol. Anywho, so uh, how will this high rise fire thing work? Do we pass a bunch of floors to get to one room that's on fire or do we have multiple rooms showing but one on fire? If you don't understand me, I can reiterate.

321, chill out lol

Unit 42 basically you have the lobby of the building and then a doorway to the stairwell. Go up two floors of stairs and then down a long hall and there is only one apartment at the end of the hall which is a pretty good size for multiple events.

Since today is my birthday :D :D :D Heres a present for YOU guys :)

Satellite 1

These arent renders. These are directly from the modelling program Blender 3d.

Front:

sat1d.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Back:

sat12.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Speaking of nozzle's, where is it lol. It aint a satellite without it. Come to think of it, I should have made the lightbar smaller.....the one's in front. Looks weird now lol. maybe it's just the picture but it looks great all mapped and whatnot. You guys are great!

Happy Birthday :D

I've been following this since it was started as a Submod, and I have a question about the new version:

Hows it look about the Singleplayer Map in Online Freeplay?

That wasnt in the LA Mod either, but it would be a great feature :D

-Corran

Well its all about the Map. My idea for that would be kinda easy:

As long as there are firehouses and stuff, and you can park cars in there (even tho it takes a little work to get that done), you could use the "Standby" Command from the LA Mod, and use a Battalion Chief to call vehicles. It kinda goes the same way :D

Happy Birthday Dyson :cheers:

and nice truck man , its very nice the skin and all , good work :D

Rafael's birthday ;) mine's August :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

model looks great

Here is the other rescue 1

I'm confused :stupid: How many rescues 1 are in New York?

One more thing will it be high rise unit in your mod?

No highrise unit and that's the reserve Rescue, there is the old one (Pierce) and the new one (Ferrera) and these were all the ones inbetween ;)

There won't be rescue 1 and hazmat team or squad 16?

there will be a hazmat unit a rescue unit and i think a squad 8 i think you can go to manhattanmod.com and there are pictures of all of the units so far that are complete you'll find a link to the web site on the world trade center mod topic after all the pictures and videos it's blue and right before the comments start

Happy Birthday Rafael :cheers:

and nice truck man , its very nice the skin and all , good work :D

-(i edit the comment for rafael lol , my fail sry)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! rafel :cheers:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAF!

model looks great

Here is the other rescue 1

I'm confused :stupid: How many rescues 1 are in New York?

One more thing will it be high rise unit in your mod?

That's a quick fix, they came afew weeks after 9/11 because....there truck MIA, :( Never Forgotten

Engine Companies

7 - all purpose w/hose connectors

9 - all purpose

10 - all purpose w/ hose connectors

Ladder Companies

1 - Ladder not yet useable so just used as an engine basically until we animate it and script it in later versions

6 - Tiller, fully useable

10 - Aerial fully useable

Special Unit

Rescue 1 - USAR type response

Squad 18 - To avoid having two of the same units (R1 and S18) the squad will act as hazmat response.