Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

nice car! will you do this one(FDNY soc Rebrether 2)?

there's not much point in it except it looks nice. The SOC rebreather units just carry special SCBAs that have a second tank on them to collect the CO2 the FF breathes out and turns it back into O2 allowing for the FF to operate longer. They could think about it if they scripted the SCBAs to work for a limited time.

one question:

WHEN WILL YOU RELEASE THE MODIFICATION?!??!??!??!

... no just kidding :P

i adore your fire stations! did you add detailed things as childs to a basic station or do you build everything in one model?

cuz i just disovered childs (also the self-made) as a really nice thing to add a bit more "spice" to my buildings.

it gives you the ability to skin/edit them apart from the actual building model.

greetz

rettungstier

Oh I edited my post, because I though you'd guys would think that was a stupid question. Anyway, I downloaded b2.3 and I've been getting a ton of crap from the file. So I've been making a project of reviving the file but I'm missing to main things, a Engine and MERV. neither of the engines showed up and I I replaced the BLS Engine with jgreene's Boston Engine 30 Texture and I was hoping to have the texture that went with the same model as the wrecked fire truck.