Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Hey 321, I think you've changed your avatar more than anyone on this site lol. Oh yeah, there will be plenty of surprises in this game! Hopefully, they didn't give it all away haha.

**URGENT**

We need someone to do lights, our lighting guy has pulled out. Must be experienced and know lighting setups for FDNY/NYPD and polygon lighting techniques. Will be included in beta testing and fully credited. PM if interested.

There will be a lot of models to light so must also be dedicated.

Hey 321, I think you've changed your avatar more than anyone on this site lol. Oh yeah, there will be plenty of surprises in this game! Hopefully, they didn't give it all away haha.

lol i know everything is dumb I GOT TO CHANGE IT! now lets get :1046276160_schildbacktotopic:

It is lol. Pride of Hell's Kitchen! It also has on blue light on the back so that makes it better!

Remeber now its allowed

@ dyson

i think i can make some pretty lights and i do always work with lighting polygons.

i'm just not familiar with the lights of new york emergency vehicles :/

most of my lights werr fictional till now.

if you had enough video material on that i could give it a try - as long as you would risk that :P

oh, and i would need some sort of deadline. i work better when i'm under pressure.

( that's the paramedic in me)

greetz

Oh and there are FDNY vids all over the place on Youtube. Just type in FDNY then what unit you want to look up and there will be many vids of them. Especially these trucks since they're all well known companies.

**URGENT**

We need someone to do lights, our lighting guy has pulled out. Must be experienced and know lighting setups for FDNY/NYPD and polygon lighting techniques. Will be included in beta testing and fully credited. PM if interested.

There will be a lot of models to light so must also be dedicated.

hey dyson check your inbox for my PM

Dyson gave me a chance to show off some skills, and he was impressed enough to let me work on everything else. :)

Oh THEY ARE GOOD!!

Yeah yeah, thanks to rettungstier for helping us out, his lights are also amazing :)

nuts (do not ask me reason why i asked ps i dont want to wine here