Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Thanks man, I will look into it, but Rafael is the guy for scripts ;) But yeah I agree, so pleased with the team, everyone has done their bit and the mod has developed fast :D I'm also glad for all the support too! Makes it so worthwhile :) Second most viewed topic on here now ;) second only to the LA mod topic. And 15,000 downloads of the latest version (2.3) just means soo much! :D

Congratulations Dyson and Raf! :D

It is already GET READY FOR RELESE AND A WINTER!!!!

I'm ready! :holdglass:

Awesome bro, wanna get some hype going like the rcmp mod, they've really mastered their PR, cant go on a forum without seeing theit banners, hope people will continue this with this mod :) Anyway here's the code-

[url="http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/topic/12549-manhattan-modification-in-progress/"][img=http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/3769/bannerv2j.png][/url] Support the Manhattan Modification and the WTC mod. 

Hey you guys!

I'm working quite hard on the lights and already finished Engine 10, Engine 7, Rescue 1 and finally today ... Ladder 10 !

I'll keep sending the updated versions immediately to Dyson so you might get a visual update soon :P

Oh and before I forget thank you rafael! It's an honor to work with you guys!

greetz

rettungstier

Having some issues getting together a Q2B siren, loads of clips, but they are either moving or loads of background sound. However I have made a Q siren with a proper startup tone, unrealistic I know, but I think it's the best I can get unless someone records their own Q2b siren :)

Federal Signal, the manufacture of the original Q and the e-Q2B has clean siren clips right on their website.

http://www.fedsig.com/products/310/e_q2b

Traditional Q's aren't totally unrealistic... They just against FDNY regulations. The lists of units that have them are kept low key and I don't believe any units currently in the mod have them, but I'll look over the few I've seen again. I only know for sure that R1 has an EQ2B.

Question: Is MERV-2 still the unit in the mod, because MERV-1 is the Manhattan MERV (came vehicle design and all just different number).

*Took a look at the lists I've seen and only Squad 18 was listed, but since their crash in 2008 I haven't seen a picture of the truck with a Q. More interesting, if you look at pictures of the crash , it looks like they may have deliberately cut off the Q before administration and fleet maintenance units arrived. *

Thanks for all adopting the banner guys :) and the lights are coming along real nice.

Traffic systems nearly finished, just adding patrol paths, now working on adding more complex events like hostages, hazmat ops and cartheft :)

All coming along nicely. We still have a few issues, no fatal crashes or unplayable crashes. Just one weird script error (under certain circumstances and is very rare). And still having issues with the tiller, but thought I'd be honest and tell you exactly where we are at :)

Dyson

x

P.S. I'm thinking of adding a batt chief to ladder 10, is that realistic? I can't ind out anywhere haha