Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

For now yes. I don't want to overcomplicate a very stable version by throwing an EMS station into the Frey, I know how to do it, just I'm contemplating balancing issues ;)

I do agree here. A stable mod is a good mod.

Oh and about the offmap units, I actually see the point with having them. The stations look cool, but it feels more realistic to call at least some units from offmap.

Keep it up! This mod just keeps getting better and better!

If they are 'fans' they would be happy with the mod, else they'd be critics or just nothing haha xD

And yeah, I still have the model it's not been deleted, but I'd prefer to wait to tinker about until I've already laid the safety net of a released version :)

¿cuando sale el mod?

Thank you for creating an account, not talking english in an english forum/topic and ignoring the forum rules with your first and only post.

The modification is not available for download yet.

Anyway we appreciate your intrest in the Manhattan Modification and recommend to follow this thread to be informed when it finally will be released.

greetz

on behalf of... The Manhattan Mod Administration

rettungstier

thats what i thought rettung, and your working on here now? and also the meriden submod?

I'm doing the lights here now!

I just made one skin for Meriden mod, so they mentioned me there ;)

But Palm View County and Manhattan modification are definitely priority 1 at the moment!

By the way...

I've nearly got all the lights of FDNY complete! Maybe you'll be able to see some progress soon ;)

greetz

Oo, just found this pic on google of a FDNY EMS RMP, looks pretty cool, just an idea

3492742312_6a9b5d144e.jpg

4058059012_891054e7e0.jpg

Also found this, dunno if this is the SUV youve added, but this looks pretty cool also

6086191461_742a61cec6.jpg

Sorry to bring back such old memories but I was itchin' to say this. The car up there (impala) is the EMS division chief. One in each borough!! Amazing right?! I know!

Possibly in a future version, but there's no point to them, unless there were a major disaster the DC wouldn't just be hanging around in Manhattan. I barely get use for the EMS captain haha

Here we go then.. official light preview plus a substantial amount of gameplay.

Unfortunately E10 & L10 didn't get a call whilst this vid was being made, so you'll have to sit tight for those.

Also note the rework of the engine ;) considerable improvements on all trucks :)

But is there already a alarm sound when you alarm vehicles? Like TingDong: Engine, Ladder.

There is, but I accidentally disabled the alarm sound, dunno how. So nope it wont sound. It may do on other people's machines who knows. It is set up to but wont work on mine.