Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Hope this makes sense, and Todd15 rreread his post ;) he asked for the next release number, not date :P

Whoops my bad...lol :blush:

Will firefighters be able to climb into windows to get someone out of a building? I'm not sure if this was already brought up. Sorry if it was haha

I did that but it comes up with just the code :cry:

when you right click make sure your selecting copy image not image url and if you hit copy image than go to the signature than right click again and hit paste than it should work now lets try to get back on topic and that is a good idea of firefighters going through windows to rescue people and i don't think it was asked before so good idea

when you right click make sure your selecting copy image not image url and if you hit copy image than go to the signature than right click again and hit paste than it should work now lets try to get back on topic and that is a good idea of firefighters going through windows to rescue people and i don't think it was asked before so good idea

i don't get it oO?

you already got that option in the original game.

you just need an open house where one of the upper floors is accessible with aerial ladder and a person standing on the "access" window waving for help or someone injured lying there.

multiple access points for the ladder on the same building would be something new, but i guess that's hard-coded stuff.

.... well you could create a building that consits of two, three or whatever parts (put together side by side maked a whole building) which are all accessible for themselves.

then you would actually have a house with multiple floors/apartments accessible.

the only issue could be that you'd have to de- and reinstall the ladder for each and every part.

greetz

rettungstier

A little excitement never hurt anyone! :D haha

Working on the endless paths of civis now, so many people to add, some many routes, so many crossings haha.

Wait till y'all see the precinct :D we have upper east precinct, mid town precinct and upper west. They all have different functions. Upper East is where all the PD are deployed from. Upper West is where you park outside/take arrested civilians. And downtown is the main precinct that all the PD units are supposedly from (they all have the MTS (Mid Town South) precinct on their cruisers) so every precinct is part of the overall map :D

Psyched? I am :D

A little excitement never hurt anyone! :D haha

Working on the endless paths of civis now, so many people to add, some many routes, so many crossings haha.

Wait till y'all see the precinct :D we have upper east precinct, mid town precinct and upper west. They all have different functions. Upper East is where all the PD are deployed from. Upper West is where you park outside/take arrested civilians. And downtown is the main precinct that all the PD units are supposedly from (they all have the MTS (Mid Town South) precinct on their cruisers) so every precinct is part of the overall map :D

Psyched? I am :D

Good cool MTS is the right way and you numbers on car licence plates the number and year like lets say the number on the licence plate was and year:2346 year is 2011 but just says 11

great!

BUT DYSON > :( ! Explain to me why while beta testing a central park brush fire, one of my fire fighters was suddenly attacked by a polar bear haha! maybe it escaped from the zoo!

post-25442-0-11113600-1321733344.png

You can clearly see that the bear was only the acting force! The duck behind him definitely is the mastermind behind this attack!

:D :D :D